• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made this new thread since the previous one was getting full. Acnologia hype!!!!!

Latest chapter

I am the magic dragon that eats all magic... I am the Demon Dragon Acnologia!!!

Something like that I don't wanna check the real version.

He is one of the most savage characters I ever saw...

So Acnologia can eat all magic... Interesting. I guess Acnologia will soon have Magic Absorption in his profile. So wait a minute... if a dragon slayer is extremely resistance to their element, by that logic would Acnologia, who has ALL magic as his attribute, have High Resistance to Magic as well? Perhaps that explains why he emerged unscathed from Igneel's Fire Dragon Roar, and was immune to Future Rogue's Mind Manipulation...

Dragons generally have a high magical resistance... Since likes of Kagura,Lyon and Jura together did nothing to a dragon but a dragon slayer like cobra actually dealt damage on his own...

Chances are they'll try to seal him but fail, or they'll hold him off for a little while then he'd come back. Though I'm more curious about the "concept" or "universal law" (depending on the translation) Anna mentioned; what would it mean if Acnologia resists it?

Well sealing Acnologia is pretty much the only way,but if it happens it's a serious dissapointment... If Acnolgia resist it they are fu*** because at this point it's official Acnologia solos the verse...

I'm actually asking if it'll be some kind of hax for Acnologia; the way Anna describes it makes it seem that they'll be sealing him in an area without time. Well that's how I understand it; so if he escapes would that mean Acnologia is acausal? Or would it mean he's resistant to time manipulation? Would it be an upgrade?

Nah the only way he gets to resist it is by consuming magic before he is sealed away or something, but I doubt things will go that way I really hope Hiro doesn't do something so stupid as sealing the enemy like really worst possible ending I prefer him getting beaten by happy then that. We can add immunity on magic for Acnologia since he even ate Jupiter blast that doesn't even have an attribute...

It really has me curious since Anna didn't classify it as magic but instead called it a universal law or a concept depending on the translation, but I guess it's best to wait and see.

Let's just hope sealing doesn't happen cause that's a serious bs. And Mavis should start explaining her plan I am getting curious about that.

I think the best way to defeat Acnologia it is completle awakening END who is the strongest non magic users in verse, Power of the Curses probably one more way to defeat him. Because current battle between Zeref and Natsu is very very bored. To probably strongest human characters fight inside small building and now base Natsu deals damage to Zeref, who was able to stand agains Igneel's enchanses Natsu with FDKM. So because of that I wanted to Mavis kill Zeref, use the power of FH on Natsu to make him stronger and next defeat Acnologia, sealed inside Time lapse is very stupid end for Acnologia.

I get the impression that the whole sealing thing might just be an excuse to keep Acnologia off everyone's back like universe 1. Mashima probably brought him back then thought to himself "hmm he's way too OP to have around now, y don't I send him off again till I've done something with the other characters"

Well if Acnologia gets simply sealed it will trigger all fans and haters are gonna drop so much shit on it so I hope he will be intelligent enough on the other side END vs Acnologia would be epic and add Dragon transformation and we are all happy...

I don't see him just getting perma sealed; Acnologia already has so much setup and already has a personal link to Natsu, not to mention we don't even know what he wants.

Davidsteel1 said:
I don't see him just getting perma sealed; Acnologia already has so much setup and already has a personal link to Natsu, not to mention we don't even know what he wants.
It's Hiro Mashima never say never just look what happens with Irene and particularly August after all that build up...

Yes they both died; but at least their motivations and stances were explained and they didn't just get removed without some kind of end to their stories. That's y I don't see Acnologia getting sealed permanently we haven't gotten his story just yet.

While I support Irene's suicude I have to say that of August was so dumb he could simply wiped out Gildarts and Cana and than attack other plus he should of known Mavis is in Magnolia it's just poorly done...

I'm not saying there deaths were done well, (though in all honesty I do prefer August's death I don't know something about it hits me) I'm saying there stories did explain there stances as characters and essentially gave us a resolve to their stories. Acnologia so far has an interesting story, but much like Irene we know only the bare minimum b4 he goes down I expect a reveal of the complete story, skipping over it would just be a massive error on Mashima's part.

Whether his storie is revealed or not won't change the fact that if he gets sealed and that's all it will be a ruin for the series just like what was done in Bleach...

I found it on fb,but they didn't give the link. It should come out in an hour on manga sites anyway... It's a a simple chapter nothing big just Zeref's true plan and the way to activate it.

Yeah just found it on Reddit. So basically Zeref wants to pull his own variation of DC's flashpoint event- just more severe. Erasing the existing timeline and essentially creating a brand new timeline. And the time-lapse is a black hole that space and time do not exist in.

Well of course thou what I am worried about is Ichiya's plan they simply Want to try to throw out the time lapse and hope Acnologia gets right into it... I mean seriously if that works than Hiro needs to see a doctor cause you don't take out the strongest character like that...

Than again this is a proof Zeref can't beat Acnologia even with fairy heart he simply wants to change the past on that way he won't even fight him because in a direct combat he loses anyway...

Honestly I hope Zeref's plan works it would be a great ending for me.

Fairy Tail Chapter 530 Spoilers

this timelapse thing is a really game changing and the fact that zeref knew about it before anna is nothing suprising since zeref lived those 400 year and didn't use the eclipse to time travel.

will natsu turn into e.n.d after lucy, happy and gray opens the book of e.n.d? guess we got to wait for chapter 531 for that.

anyway it was a good chapter we got to know of zeref's plan and also anna's plan on how to defeat acnologia.

Zeref try to replay timeline, by using Neo Eclipse? Is that parody on Lucia Raregroove from RAVE Master XD. I cleary see that. But there are some diference. Lucia do it for himself, Zeref do it for everyone.

Even while he is affected by Ankesrham's curse he is still a good person... Seriously an amazing character both villain and the good guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back