• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Bluenote Lifting Strength Scaling

Well, Hades and Mard Geer should scale due to being stronger than Bluenote, and X784 LFDM Natsu should scale as well, other than that, those who scale to X792 Base Natsu

Should would scale X791 LFDM Natsu to X784 LFDM Natsu, because that would actually impact a lot of characters

I dunno tbh. The only reasoning I can think of for it is that Natsu stated his LFD roar wasn't as strong as against Hades but that was pre 2nd Origin.

I think X791 LFDM Natsu should scale physically to X784 LFDM Natsu since he has a higher AP, and has been vastly superior to Tempester who took hits from Laxus who scales to Gildarts and therefore Bluenote, so yeah, 7-B's and higher should be Class M

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I think X791 LFDM Natsu should scale physically to X784 LFDM Natsu since he has a higher AP, and has been vastly superior to Tempester who took hits from Laxus who scales to Gildarts and therefore Bluenote, so yeah, 7-B's and higher should be Class M
Makes sense I think

Alright, this is a rather simple change, it just effects a lot of characters, so I'll make the changes soon

Back