• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Mira was juiced up with demons cells by Tartaros, so technically she's partial demon by nature now (?)

It must be admitted that the Fairy Tail 100 years quest animation is better than the Fairy Tail final season, and it is shown in episode 6 of Fairy Tail 100 years quest.

Mirajane almost beating Gray in her base SS form after she was already weakened, despite him having a trait advantage over her will forever be iconic
You know I'd be inclined to reignite this discussion and point out how base Gray struggling with a weakened Mirajane and Elfman isn't as pathetic as you or other people are trying to make it out to be, you know, restart the whole arguement about how Gray didn't use his devil slayer form and all that, but at this point in time, I've become so Graysict I will agree with the narrative I know is false just because doing so makes more people aware how pathetic Gray is.

Idegaf about any of his later feats, the one and a half he has, that put him clearly over Mira, I've have become enlightened and will laugh and point at Gray along with everyone else.

I like Gray actually so, there’d be no point in that.

Also there isn’t really much of a discussion to revive, either she beat him while he was in his devil slayer form [a form we’ve seen him use in other fire fights in 100 quest] or he had a bad combat iq moment and almost let himself lose to someone who he could beat far easier if he used his full power, which is an issue Mira herself has like all the time

I like Gray actually so, there’d be no point in that.

Also there isn’t really much of a discussion to revive, either she beat him while he was in his devil slayer form [a form we’ve seen him use in other fire fights in 100 quest] or he had a bad combat iq moment and almost let himself lose to someone who he could beat far easier if he used his full power, which is an issue Mira herself has like all the time
Uh huh sure yeah as long as we agree it was pathetic lol

Going slightly off topic here but I want to ask if anyone is following Dead Rock, Mashima's new manga.
I started reading it a couple days ago and I find it pretty good, much more engaging than I expected.
The setting is cool and fresh, and even the characters look (almost) nothing like Mashima's past works, as I was already expecting the empteenth Haru/Natsu and Elie/Lucy clones. Most of their personality is interesting, or at least new compared to the past, and some have interesting abilities. The whole setting and characters are much darker, with even good characters falling in-between the morality spectrum on certain sides.
There are constantly new things, from the design and inspiration of the characters to the events. I might be overselling it out of enthusiasm, but I genuinely believe it to be a good read, I suggest everyone to check it out, you won't be disappointed.

Going slightly off topic here but I want to ask if anyone is following Dead Rock, Mashima's new manga.
I started reading it a couple days ago and I find it pretty good, much more engaging than I expected.
The setting is cool and fresh, and even the characters look (almost) nothing like Mashima's past works, as I was already expecting the empteenth Haru/Natsu and Elie/Lucy clones. Most of their personality is interesting, or at least new compared to the past, and some have interesting abilities. The whole setting and characters are much darker, with even good characters falling in-between the morality spectrum on certain sides.
There are constantly new things, from the design and inspiration of the characters to the events. I might be overselling it out of enthusiasm, but I genuinely believe it to be a good read, I suggest everyone to check it out, you won't be disappointed.
Dead Rock's ok, but I need to wait for it to have more than like 16 chapters

Back