• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Bro,Acno is still the strongest in the verse.Nothing will ever change that
5VE911ml.jpg
I mean this never really meant anything to me. To me it just means, PTSD. He did run them all away. Plus he wouldn't have attacked with a smile on his face after waving her off as insignificant. It would be weird to not have fear of Acnologia whether you can win or not just off renown and PTSD alone

True also (not to you) And if he still has lingering fear of Acnologia why would it mean anything? He made them all flee it would make sense if any of them still fear him somewhat. Fear doesn't completely get eradicated just because you got stronger
All i see is ignia smiling.

What was your point?

Whelp… 5 Acnologia level Threats all at once alongside Faris and her Demons

Natsu better put in work

Natsu's gonna need a huge power boost if he is gonna fight Ignia and Black Faris.
I mean… Yeah

But he did make insane progress last arc. Dude was squaring up against a Weakened Dragon Form Viernes alone in Base and then with some help, steamrolled that same Viernes

All he needs is one last big push and I think he’s got this

Going by this chapter, it wasn't only suppression by some amount, but by an insane amount.

So much so that apparently even ignias power from back then doesn't compare.

I think I've entered a state of "I won't make any revisions until the final arc ends." Obviously the Dragon God stuff is currently in an interesting state. I personally think Dogramag Suppressed Dragon Gods are equal to Pre-SBT Acnologia based on Elefseria's Statement. I do think Elefseria is aware of ONLY Pre-SBT Acnologia and that he would also be keeping up with and being aware of the Five Dragon Gods power, meaning what he thought was their Full Power scales to what he thought of Acnologia's Full Power, meaning that Dogramag Suppressed Dragon Gods are equal to Pre-SBT Acnologia. And their Full Power has indeed surpassed Pre-SBT Acnologia based on what Ignia said himself, who knows about how they're all suppressed. However this could all change with the Final Arc in mind, so I'm not hard committing to anything yet.

I think I've entered a state of "I won't make any revisions until the final arc ends." Obviously the Dragon God stuff is currently in an interesting state. I personally think Dogramag Suppressed Dragon Gods are equal to Pre-SBT Acnologia based on Elefseria's Statement. I do think Elefseria is aware of ONLY Pre-SBT Acnologia and that he would also be keeping up with and being aware of the Five Dragon Gods power, meaning what he thought was their Full Power scales to what he thought of Acnologia's Full Power, meaning that Dogramag Suppressed Dragon Gods are equal to Pre-SBT Acnologia. And their Full Power has indeed surpassed Pre-SBT Acnologia based on what Ignia said himself, who knows about how they're all suppressed. However this could all change with the Final Arc in mind, so I'm not hard committing to anything yet.
weren't ya gonna do Eden zero revisions given its over now

I think it's a fine way to raise the bar.

First, starting calmly by making them as strong as acnologia and FH zeref, and then at the end, elevating them to what I assume is to a similar scale as RoT acno.

If thats the case, he didn't really go overboard cause he didn't break the sealing into oblivion like dbs did or boruto.

I think this is a good way to do power creep.

weren't ya gonna do Eden zero revisions given its over now
Whenever I work up the motivation and time

IRL I have work, shows to watch, gaming, drawing to do, and a DnD Campaign to prep for... So I'm not as free as I used to be a few years ago

Chapter is out and it’s revealed that Elefseria did not know about the True Power of the Dragon Gods… Meaning the Dragon Gods SUPPRESSED states are what he compared to Acnologia

Suppressed Dragon Gods = Pre-SBT Acnologia

Dragon God stocks are high

Was Jose Porla the only true evil character other than Irene husband
Not by a long shot.

1. You have the 2 slavers who ran the cult which massacred Erza's town, with one of those 2 gouging out Erza's eye.

2. Aldoron (who killed 300,000 people the moment he woke up, something which he smirked about later while fighting Natsu as he called his victims "fools").

3. Ezel, who massacred an entire town

4. Jackal, who killed over 100 people and cheerfully tried killing a pregnant woman.

5. Manga-only Faust, a murderous and genocidal maniac who unlike in the anime was never redeemed.

6. Zash, who forced a general to slaughter her own men, drains women of their blood to fuel his dark magic, and tries wiping out all of Fiore due to a petty grudge.

I wonder if the main cast will turn into dragons too, in order to match the power of the gods or the dragonized humans, it would be a cool transformation to see.

I still think it's cool that in fairy tail if you are a slayer of some kind or a take over user you are that thing. Like Mira Jane and Gray are considered demons. Dimaria and Sherria are Gods, and dragon slayers are all dragons. So simply having the magic type of a particular thing makes you that somewhat. Which is why Skullion says stuff like "we eat dragons not demons" to Gray. Which is why Erza uses two dragon slaying enchantments against dragon slayers. So dragon slaying magic is effective on real dragons and dragon slayers. This could also explain how Gray even beat Mira Jane off screen. Her being tired and his magic is effective against her since she's a demon.

I don't know if a take over user is considered more of that species more than a slayer. Like is Mirajane more of a demon than Gray is.

I just always thought that was pretty cool.

Back