• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

EZ abilities CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiki should have the following abilities:

1. Acrobatics (We see it throughout the series, Shiki vs Jinn 1st encounter is one instance)

2. Surface Scaling (He can walk or run on walls by changing direction of gravity)

3. Attack Reflection (Anti-Gravity field)

Durability negation for Ziggy, Xenolith, Shura because prolonged exposure to Gravity collapses capillaries at tremendous speeds and eventually crushes internal organs (Xenolith was also holding back when he did this to fake Rebecca to not directly crush her and make it a long painful process. She started bleeding from her mouth seemingly without any injuries on her body)

Last edited:
Quick question since we are discussing adding some abilities to Shiki’s profile would Shiki being able to “crush” Kleene’s wind attack count as power null or a limited type of it or just not at all??Link1 Link2

I added it as limited power null in a wiki I'm working on. But better to gather more opinions since people might think it's a reach

Gravity affects air in real life, makes complete sense that air would be crushed by increased Gravity in a certain area

Ziggy, Xenolith, Shura should get durability negation.
Prolonged exposure to high gravity will crush capillaries and internal organs.
Stated in series

I agree with everything.

Just a couple of notes, add Durability Negation and its scans to the op and remember to write that Surface Scaling is done through gravity (it's obvious but including an explanation is always better)

Tbf Gravity in general has a durability negating attribute. Given that it's also stated in series I'm not against giving Shiki limited dura negation.

With same AP his attacks do more damage than usual, we kinda see this with Gravity Cannon and Gravit bullets where he does heavy damage and makes them feel heavy when compared to punching them.

Quick question since we are discussing adding some abilities to Shiki’s profile would Shiki being able to “crush” Kleene’s wind attack count as power null or a limited type of it or just not at all??Link1 Link2
Disintegration, annihilation via gravitational collapse? Shiki did the same move to rip off the glue when Mora trapped them. You don't see the glue at all in the following panels. Page 1, Page 2, Page 3.

He also tore apart the fibres of his clothes with Gravity when he used pseudo overdrive for 1st time

Ok so just to keep track of everything
Everyone agrees with acrobatics for Shiki (here’s a scan/clip for it btw )

Everyone agrees with surface scaling for Shiki and I guess Xenolith should get it as well (here’s a scan for it btw https://scans-hot.leanbox.us/manga/Edens-Zero/0131-009.png)

Everyone agrees with attack reflection for Shiki(here’s a scan for btw https://scans-hot.leanbox.us/manga/Edens-Zero/0087-018.png)

Everyone agrees with Durability negation for Shiki,Ziggy,Shura,Xenolith(scans have already been posted)

Power null for Shiki via crushing Kleene’s wind with his gravity is a no go I think??(scans have already been posted)

And we need to discuss Disintegration, annihilation via gravitational collapse as PariahParadox proposed(scans have already been posted)

"Note that natural side effects from powers, such as Energy Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Vibration Manipulation, and other abilities that can produce enough energy output to destroy or dismantle objects, do not mean that characters automatically qualify for this ability, unless the abilities in question specifically and directly focus on deconstruction in itself, rather than as a consequence."

I don't think he qualifies

"Note that natural side effects from powers, such as Energy Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Vibration Manipulation, and other abilities that can produce enough energy output to destroy or dismantle objects, do not mean that characters automatically qualify for this ability, unless the abilities in question specifically and directly focus on deconstruction in itself, rather than as a consequence."

I don't think he qualifies
Makes sense

It may not be the case now but I wouldn't be surprise if Shiki develops/upgrades his abilities in this fashion. Just look at when Shiki uses Gravity Center and then Xeno's version of it. Plus, according to Xenolith(disguised as Ziggy) the path of gravity leads to absolute nothingness.
Yea it’s possible but only time will tell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back