• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eye Open! Ore - Kamen Rider Ghost Revision

Jamesthetaker

He/Him
Another Kamen Rider Ghost revision. This time, more haxes and resistance for him.

Huge shoutout to @Omazio2019, who provided me with the scans and translation.

Souls and Consciousness​

Adel, the main antagonist of Ghost, planned to take over the world by becoming one with it. All the souls and minds in the world have become a part of him, which he describes as a network of data array of consciousness. Those who are connected to Adel will become him, both spiritually and mentally. This extends to even the Gamma World, a planet similar to Earth.

Not only was Ghost able to resist the assimilation by Adel, but he could also invade the network inside Adel. The Gammaizers attempted to do the same thing to Ghost but failed, even though they could steal the minds of humans easily.

From this, Ghost will have Resistance to Fusionism, Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, and Information Manipulation (Type 1) (Unaffected by Adel assimilating him into the network of data array of consciousness, despite having succeeded in connecting every soul and mind on Earth and Gamma World inside him).

Connection to the Mind and Soul​

According to the Gammaizers, Ghost evolves every time he's connected to someone's mind, and thus he becomes impossible to analyze. Because of it, he now exists in a state of data that neither Specter nor Necrom, who can interact with incorpreal beings, can see him anymore. At the same time, he also gained the ability to hear the thoughts of those inside Adel's network. Musashi claims it's "the voice of everything" that Ghost can hear.

Ghost will get the following abilities: Reactive Evolution (Ghost evolves every time he's connected to someone's mind), Enhanced Intangible and Invisibility (While existing as a data, Ghost cannot be seen nor touched by those who can interact with incorpreal beings), Improved Enhanced Senses (Can hear the thoughts of all the souls inside Adel's network. He learned to hear "the voice of everything"), Resistance to Information Analysis (His evolution massively outpaced the Gammaizers' analysis).

On a side note, Deep Specter can interact with Ghost in a data state, so he will get Enhanced Non-Physical Interaction and Enhanced Senses.

Immortality Negation​

Ghost has regeneration negation (Mid-Godly) from the previous thread, but there is more to it. After Adel declared himself the world, it also boosted the Gammaizers to a higher degree. When destroyed by Mugen Ghost's finisher, the three Gammaizers are capable of coming back by themselves. This means that they will get Resistance to Regeneration Negation (Mid-Godly).

By the end of the series, when the Gammaizers fused with the Great Eye to become the Great Eyezer, they gained the source of all power, including the abilities from their previous selves. However, Ghost is still able to destroy them once and for all in the end. From this, Ghost will have Resistance Negation.

The Great Eye​

The Great Eye is an omniscient and omnipotent entity in the series. It's a being that's infused with countless souls and the collective consciousness of all living beings. Consciousness is information composed of mind and soul, as explained above.
The Great Eye was said to be the omniscient and omnipotent source of the Eye World. Edith did not understand its true nature, but in fact, the Great Eye was a being from outer space. The Great Eye was a collective consciousness, a consciousness of an evolved intelligent being that had separated its consciousness from its body and combined the consciousness within into a single entity. However, because it was a collective consciousness, the Great Eye itself did not have a clear intention, but rather, as in the case of Adonis' prayer and Takeru's wish, it responded to the calls of other intelligent life forms and used its omniscient and omnipotent power.
In the novel, the Great Eye claims that after reaching a higher existence, it has abandoned its own body, mind, emotions, and even individuality. In this case, the Great Eye's own consciousness is nonexistent, and it embodies the minds and souls within it.
For me, who once abandoned the body, the emotions and the mind, and even the individuality, it was a very legitimate idea. The Adonis clan is on the same path as I am. I made the wish come true.
This means the Great Eye would have the following abilities: Abstract Existence (Type 1; The Great Eye is an entity infused with countless souls and the collective consciousness of all living beings. Consciousness is information composed of mind and soul), Nonexistent Physiology (Nature Type 1 & 3, Aspect Type 1 & 3; The Great Eye has abandened its own body, mind, emotions, and even individuality after becoming a higher existence).

Non-Physical Interaction​

As shown above, if the Great Eye were accepted as abstract or nonexistent beings, then it would upgrade the Ghost Riders' NPI as well.

End of Series​

As the series hits its climax, Ghost has evolved into an immortal entity akin to the Great Eye. This basically means Ghost has become the source of all power, similar to the Great Eye. He will get all the abilities presented in the series, although I can't compile all of them, but the abilities mentioned above are the notable ones.

A Bunch of Resistances​

A list of resistances that Ghost, Specter, and Necrom will get from tanking the Gammaizers ability.
The trio above should also get Resistance to Deconstruction and Existence Erasure as they can take these kinds of attacks normally, which come from their arsenal:
  • Gan Gun Hand: A blade of Gangan Saber made of metal body "Quantum Solid". The surface of the blade is covered with special particles that decompose the substances that come into contact with it, and it is possible to cut almost any object on the earth.
  • Ghost's gloves: Reinforced gloves that cover the fists of Kamen Rider Ghost. It is possible to touch the existence that is invisible to ordinary people such as eye demons. Also, by hitting the punch wearing the special luminescent particle "Ray Glister" directly, the existence of the enemy can be erased without a trace.

Miscellaneous​

Gamma Ultima can break out of Specter's finisher which sends the target inside a blackhole and disintegrates the enemy within. The Gammaizers can escape being sent into spacetime. Resistance to BFR for Ghost and his buddies.

In the Ghost X Ex-Aid movie, Ghost had his power taken away by Pacman, but he regained it through the power of friendship. Resistance to Power Nullification for Ghost.

Ghost is capable of sensing danger and the location of his friends. Extrasensory Perception for Ghost.

TL;DR​

All three Ghost Riders will get the following abilities: Non-Physical Interaction (They can interact with abstract and nonexistent beings).

Kamen Rider Ghost will get the following abilities and resistances:
  • Powers and Abilities: Reactive Evolution (Ghost evolves every time he's connected to someone's mind), Enhanced Intangible and Invisibility (While existing as a data, Ghost cannot be seen nor touched by those who can interact with incorpreal beings), Extrasensory Perception (Can sense danger and his friend's location), Improved Enhanced Senses (Can hear the thoughts of all the souls inside Adel's network. He learned to hear "the voice of everything"), Resistance Negation.
  • Resistances: Resistance to Fusionism, Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, and Information Manipulation (Type 1) (Unaffected by Adel assimilating him into the network of data array of consciousness, despite having succeeded in connecting every soul and mind on Earth and Gamma World inside him), Power Nullification (He restored his ability after it was taken away by the Pacman virus), Deconstruction and Existence Erasure (Regulary tanked attack from weapons that could decompose substances and erase them without leaving any trace), BFR (Comparable to those who can resist being sent to other parts of spacetime and inside a black hole), Information Analysis (His evolution massively outpaced the Gammaizers' analysis), Gammaizers' abilities.
  • Ghost's End of Series key will have all the abilities mentioned above: Abstract Existence (Type 1; The Great Eye is an entity infused with countless souls and the collective consciousness of all living beings. Consciousness is information composed of mind and soul), Nonexistent Physiology (Nature Type 1 & 3, Aspect Type 1 & 3; The Great Eye has abandened its own body, mind, emotions, and even individuality after becoming a higher existence)
Kamen Rider Specter will get the following abilities and resistances:
  • Powers and Abilities: Enhanced Non-Physical Interaction and Enhanced Senses.
  • Resistances: Resistance to Deconstruction and Existence Erasure (Regulary tanked attack from weapons that could decompose substances and erase them without leaving any trace), BFR (Comparable to those who can resist being sent to other parts of spacetime and inside a black hole), Gammaizers' abilities.
Kamen Rider Necrom will get the following resistance:
  • Resistances: Resistance to Deconstruction and Existence Erasure (Regulary tanked attack from weapons that could decompose substances and erase them without leaving any trace), BFR (Comparable to those who can resist being sent to other parts of spacetime and inside a black hole), Gammaizers' abilities.

Last edited:
From this, Ghost will have Resistance to Fusionism, Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, and Information Manipulation (Type 1) (Unaffected by Adel assimilating him into the network of data array of consciousness, despite having succeeded in connecting every soul and mind on Earth and Gamma World inside him).
Wouldn't he also have resistance to possession?

Ghost has regeneration negation (Mid-Godly) from the previous thread, but there is more to it. After Adel declared himself the world, it also boosted the Gammaizers to a higher degree. When destroyed by Mugen Ghost's finisher, the three Gammaizers are capable of coming back by themselves. This means that they will get Resistance to Regeneration (Mid-Godly).
Why resistance to regeneration? What does that even mean? How can you resist regeneration?

The rest is fine.

Wouldn't he also have resistance to possession?

Why resistance to regeneration? What does that even mean? How can you resist regeneration?
Does assimilation in this case count as possession or fusionism?

Oops, my bad. I mean, the Gammaizers should get Resistance to Regeneration Negation (Mid-Godly).

Sorry, the way you explained it sounded a lot like Adel was going inside people and not the other way around. Yeah leaving out possession is fine.

Yeah the resistance to regen negation works too.

It looks good to me.

but add wind manipulation, in Heisei Forever Takeru in Ore Soul it is able to create a small cyclone by rapidly rotating its body, unfortunately I didn't find the scene loose, but it has it in this MAD/AMV here, look for it in 3:31

It looks good to me.

but add wind manipulation, in Heisei Forever Takeru in Ore Soul it is able to create a small cyclone by rapidly rotating its body, unfortunately I didn't find the scene loose, but it has it in this MAD/AMV here, look for it in 3:31

That's not the real Ghost tho. That's Legend Rider Ghost.

It looks good to me.

This is from Legend Rider Ghost, so it can been added to his Legend Rider page. Not his canon one

It looks good to me.

I vaguely recall that Takeru does have Air Manipulation in his series, but I've got to recheck it.

I think this all looks fine, the only thing I won't really comment on is the stuff about the Great Eye since I normally leave it to others to approve stuff strictly based on translating text into english. Everything else seemed fine from the clips I saw from the series.

I think this all looks fine, the only thing I won't really comment on is the stuff about the Great Eye since I normally leave it to others to approve stuff strictly based on translating text into english. Everything else seemed fine from the clips I saw from the series.
Thank you for the evaluation.

I used the DeepL translation, which is one of the most trusted machine translations, and if you want, I could ask for confirmation from Japanese-speaking members. Also, @MagiSinbad can read Japanese, and he seems okay with the translation.

Thank you for the evaluation.

I used the DeepL translation, which is one of the most trusted machine translations, and if you want, I could ask for confirmation from Japanese-speaking members. Also, @MagiSinbad can read Japanese, and he seems okay with the translation.
The translations doesnt has any problem. I'm a bit unsure about the Nonexistent Physiology, since it feel more like Intangibility to me. But if the staffs say it's qualified then I have no problem.

Back