• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Extremely minor KQ Kira Addition.

Chariot190

Day 132 of working on MGS
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Bronze Supporter
I don't know why this hit me all of a sudden and I don't even know why I thought of it while watching Batman of all things but, Killer Queen is capable of storing objects within his abdomen (it's abs move upward like a garage door, which is odd). But here's the issue, in the final arc KQ stored Stray Cat, a Plant/Cat Stand within a pot, within KQ's abdomen. something of note would be that Stand plant is visible, anyone can see and touch it as the Stand is bound to a living organism yet, when stored within KQ, it couldnt be seen unless being looked at directly from the front where KQ opens up its abdomen. We know this because we see the fight from Hayato's perspective a few times and he can't see Stands, only being able to guess how the fight is going via reactions from Kira and Josuke but even from his POV, he sees nothing, not even Stray Cat, which you'd think would be just floating in mid from his pov but no, he sees straight through where Stary Cat would be located. Going on a bit of a tangent but it's kinda fucky, basically Killer Queen can make objects invisible under extremely specific circumstances. Probably applies to Stands in general but not many Stands can just store things within themselves so probably only applicable to KQ.

What do you mean Araki forget? That Stray Cat was inside KQ? Because he didn't, Stray Cat is mentioned to be in KQ in nearly every chapter of the arc. In fact iirc, Stray Cat is shown to be in KQ in the same chapter as Hayato's POV saying he cant see anything. It could possibly be an oversight but that seems unlikely when it's shown Hayato can't actually see anything multiple times through out the arc (Other than Stray Cat's bullets).

Whatever it is, it's legit, but I have no idea what it is, it may not even be a power we have on the wiki, but a small mention on the profile should suffice that objects stored within KQ are apparently rendered invisible. Not like it'd ultimately effect anything anyway given how useless a power it is and how limited it is.

Oh, maybe while I'm at, how does Minor Matter Manipulation sound? Objects that get turned into a bomb are apparently stabilized, said when CD uses blood to slice Stray Cat's bubble but instead of deflating the two halves are kept solid and keep on going, with Kira claiming that because KQ is stabilizing them with his power, they wont pop.

Back