• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Execution is Everything: Akame vs Teresa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teresa Awakened with base Akame. Speed is equalized

The arena is a desert that surrounds a massive volcano at night.

This is an extremely hard fight to call, Teresa lolstomps Akame in the strength and skill department, but her Yoki sensing ability is mute here due to Akame being a human, I can see two outcomes.

Teresa is caught off guard by Akame and unable to sense her, and Akame scratches and takes the win.

Or

Teresa gets her bearings and prepares to physically overpower Akame and take the win by knocking her down and finishing her off.

Inconclusive for now.

@Nico

Why would she do that though? She doesn't know about the curse, and if she notices it this means the curse has already reached the heart

I think she already knew about it? I haven't read AGK in a while so i'm not sure

Black marks start appearing and there's pain. Pretty sure those two things are great clues. Besides losing limbs in Claymore is a very common occurrence

Pretty sure Teresa's sensing ability has no effect on Akame. Although definitely more skilled so there's that.

Akame: 0

Teresa: 2

Inconclusive: 2

It only works if she's fighting a Yoki. It's not actually precognition, it's sensing Yoki and therefore reacting to them. Akame is very much a human, therefore does not have the presence of a Yoki.

If Akame were a demon of sorts then she would be affected

I very much doubt that Akame's poison curse will be able to put down Teresa. Awakened beings of even basic claymores have vastly superior Regenerationn to normal Claymores and have consistently shown to only be killable by decapitation, and some only die if the head is actually diced up. Poisoning her heart shouldn't be able to kill Teresa, at least not nearly quickly enough before Teresa simply breaks through Akame's guard and kills her.

I'm voting Teresa

Monarch Laciel said:
I very much doubt that Akame's poison curse will be able to put down Teresa. Awakened beings of even basic claymores have vastly superior Regenerationn to normal Claymores and have consistently shown to only be killable by decapitation, and some only die if the head is actually diced up. Poisoning her heart shouldn't be able to kill Teresa, at least not nearly quickly enough before Teresa simply breaks through Akame's guard and kills her.

I'm voting Teresa
Healing isn't going to stop poison from stopping your heart.

LordAizenSama said:
What do you mean no effect? It's precognition
I already pointed out in won't work. If you've seen Claymore, Teresa gets killed due to a surprise attack from Priscilla whom she can't sense.

It's worth noting Priscilla was able to fight on par with Teresa AND gain an advantage over her despite only having a few months of expierience, Akame has been fighting since she was an early teen.

Teresa was able to sense Priscilla perfectly well. She simply let her guard down in a moment of weakness and Priscilla went full Awakened One and killed her.

Poison does damage to you by damaging your insides, of course Regenerationn is going to help against it. It certainly won't put down Teresa in one hit, which will surprise Akame and lower her guard, making it all the easier for Teresa to simply break through and dice Akame up.

Gargoyle 1 said:
It's worth noting Priscilla was able to fight on par with Teresa AND gain an advantage over her despite only having a few months of expierience, Akame has been fighting since she was an early teen.
It's also worth noting that Teresa was not even trying in that fight until Priscilla started Awakening. And even then she was still able to defeat her, Priscilla just cheap shot her to get the victory

Except neither was Priscilla. Neither of them were using Yoki yet for the first say.... Six minutes of the fight Priscilla was on par and even had the advantage. Plus it's well established that Priscilla and Teresa are in a league of their own.

Also no, she couldn't sense her. "There were four? But I couldn't......I STILL can't sense her Yoki" After Awakening "Her Yoki aura is massive, I can't even read the Yoma flow"

So unless Teresa could sense Priscilla WHEN Teresa awakened, no she couldn't sense her at all.

Also, she has Low-Mid Regenerationn, so does Tatsumi, yet it didn't help him from the poison and was saved by his adaptation.

A league of their own yes, but when Teresa actually goes to kill Priscilla at the series end, she curbstomps her in one hit.

Ok, I forgot that part. But Akame doesn't even have Yoki to sense, so its a moot point. Claymores do still have enhanced senses even without Yoki sensing though.

Scans/clips of Tatsumi's Regenerationn in use and explanation please.

He healed completely from his wounds after his fight with Budo, healed his wound from Esdeath after his gut got skewered, I can't post a scan here because mobile but I believe chapter 76 shows he does.

Uhh....No it's not moot, perhaps I didn't make my point clear enough, she can't Yoki sense Akame, that will catch her off guard.

High 7C to Low 7C and MHS+ to Sub Realitivistic? Obviously she would one shot(though not really she just slashed fast) but not only is speed Equalized, but Murasame has taken mountain level attacks. Now I know this was Enoodzuno but that doesn't increase the swords durability.

I still don't see a poison killing Awakened Teresa when every other (utterly inferior) awakened being in the series has needed their head chopped off and occasionally diced up to kill them. Her regen would likely just regenerate any damage and restart her heart. That would also catch Akame off guard, seeing as every other living thing to be scratched has died.

Teresa doesn't need Yoki to fight, nor would she be caught off gaurd by fighting someone without it. It might be her 'signature move' but she still has the strength to overwhelm and the skill to match Akame.

Murasame might be able to take mountain level attacks, but in this tier, Akame's arms cannot. Teresa is stronger than Akame by a wide margin apparently - Akame's arms would be severely strained and eventually just outright break

Riful got diced, Rigardo the lion king got diced, Isley, and ironically enough, Priscilla got diced, that's where her Sub Rel feat comes from.

She doesn't need it no, but she has shown to be caught off guard by it, which can help Akame.

Teresa isn't mountain level.

Akame: 0

Teresa: 3

Inconclusive: 2

I'll just count Monarch's vote before I forget....

Gargoyle 1 said:
Riful got diced, Rigardo the lion king got diced, Isley, and ironically enough, Priscilla got diced, that's where her Sub Rel feat comes from.
She doesn't need it no, but she has shown to be caught off guard by it, which can help Akame.

Teresa isn't mountain level.
Riful got diced, as did her head. Rigardo got diced, as did his head. Isley was worn down and eaten by being constantly pursued by nigh-unkillable monsters that learnt his weaknesses each time they fought him, and yes, Priscilla also got diced. None of this contradicts me saying that a poison is not going to kill an Awakened Being.

She was caught off gaurd because Priscilla was another Claymore, and by all rights should be giving off Yoki, so she was shocked when she was not. Against a human like Akame, she won't bother looking for Yoki that isn't there.

I never said Teresa was mountain level. I said the sword could take mountain level hits. In the first comment, its established that Teresa is stronger than Akame. If Akame keeps trying to block, her arms are still going to be feeling the force of the blows and are going to wear out pretty quickly.

Also, I'm going to point out that Claymore's "special moves" would qualify as attack, and while combat speed, i.e. how fast they can react and block normally, may be equalised, attack speed is not, so Teresa can still dice up Akame at sub-relativistic speeds.

Umm attack speed would qualify under combat speed in this case because it's Teresa's physique that's controlling the sword. Not the sword itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back