• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mighty Novel X is immortal and possibly does not have the concept of death established about its existence. When Genm created the Mighty Novel X, he programmed the ending and upon reaching it Emu's life would end and Genm's existence would be re-established, Genm stated that the Mighty Novel X's existence was the existence of Emu Hojo, Emu's own story.

Pag.173

俺たち三人は唖然として言葉が出てこなかった。

マイティノベルXのエンディングは用意されていない。 つまりマイティノベルXの物語 は永夢の人生そのもの。

そのエンディングとは.. 永夢の人生の終わり。

Translation:

The three of us were stunned and couldn't speak.

There is no ending for Mighty Novel X. In other words, the story of Mighty Novel X is the life of Emu Hojo itself.

The ending is .. The end of Emu Hojo's life.

_____

And its existence so when reaching the end of the game, it would reach the end of Emu Hojo.

Pag.175

ゲンムは万が一自分が消滅した時の為に第二の手を用意していたんだ。 あいつがマイティノベル×を遺した真意―それはゲンム自身のバックアップを復元 する為のシナリオ。

「完全体まであと少し。 宝生永夢。 君が消滅すれば、 私は第二の檀黎斗。檀黎

Translation:

Genm had a second move in case he disappeared. The true intention that he left Mighty Novel X it is a scenario to restore Genm's own backup.

"It's almost perfect. Emu Hojo. If you disappear, I'll be the second Dan Kuroto. Dan Kuroto.

_____

Later in the Novel Emu simply transforms with the Mighty Novel X and erases the ending, as Emu himself says, "History from here will be written by me"

Pag.206

に黒いラインでデザインされた戦士、 仮面ライダーエグゼ イドノベルゲーマーレベルXに変身した。

ノベルゲーマーの能力は白紙そのもの。 だが白紙であることに意味がある。 ここから先の物語はこの俺が紡ぐ。

Translation:

A warrior designed with black lines, Kamen Rider EX-AID transformed into his Id Novel Gamer Level X.

The ability of novel gamers is a blank slate. But it makes sense for him to be blank. The story from here onwards will be spun by me.

_____

Which means that he denied and erased the established ending, that is, the ending of the game doesn't exist until he wants to, and if the ending of the game doesn't exist, neither does the ending of Emu Hojo.

Reactions: Yss
Mighty Novel X is immortal and possibly does not have the concept of death established about its existence. When Genm created the Mighty Novel X, he programmed the ending and upon reaching it Emu's life would end and Genm's existence would be re-established, Genm stated that the Mighty Novel X's existence was the existence of Emu Hojo, Emu's own story.

Pag.173

俺たち三人は唖然として言葉が出てこなかった。

マイティノベルXのエンディングは用意されていない。 つまりマイティノベルXの物語 は永夢の人生そのもの。

そのエンディングとは.. 永夢の人生の終わり。

Translation:

The three of us were stunned and couldn't speak.

There is no ending for Mighty Novel X. In other words, the story of Mighty Novel X is the life of Emu Hojo itself.

The ending is .. The end of Emu Hojo's life.

_____

And its existence so when reaching the end of the game, it would reach the end of Emu Hojo.

Pag.175

ゲンムは万が一自分が消滅した時の為に第二の手を用意していたんだ。 あいつがマイティノベル×を遺した真意―それはゲンム自身のバックアップを復元 する為のシナリオ。

「完全体まであと少し。 宝生永夢。 君が消滅すれば、 私は第二の檀黎斗。檀黎

Translation:

Genm had a second move in case he disappeared. The true intention that he left Mighty Novel X it is a scenario to restore Genm's own backup.

"It's almost perfect. Emu Hojo. If you disappear, I'll be the second Dan Kuroto. Dan Kuroto.

_____

Later in the Novel Emu simply transforms with the Mighty Novel X and erases the ending, as Emu himself says, "History from here will be written by me"

Pag.206

に黒いラインでデザインされた戦士、 仮面ライダーエグゼ イドノベルゲーマーレベルXに変身した。

ノベルゲーマーの能力は白紙そのもの。 だが白紙であることに意味がある。 ここから先の物語はこの俺が紡ぐ。

Translation:

A warrior designed with black lines, Kamen Rider EX-AID transformed into his Id Novel Gamer Level X.

The ability of novel gamers is a blank slate. But it makes sense for him to be blank. The story from here onwards will be spun by me.

_____

Which means that he denied and erased the established ending, that is, the ending of the game doesn't exist until he wants to, and if the ending of the game doesn't exist, neither does the ending of Emu Hojo.
Yeah, this heavily implied that Emu has removed the ending of his life (death).

Now there is a major problem here and it doesn't have to do with this CRT but the entire novel itself. We only focus on the final fight for feats yet we forgot that the narrative was controlled by Mighty Novel X, which mean things like this are often ignored.

I'm gonna make a whole CRT dedicated to the subject of Mighty Novel X soon.

Back