• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh boy

• Speed Equalized
  • In character
  • SBA
VOTES:

• The Vampire: 7 (PixelKirby, Schnee One, Epicchev, TriforcePower, Pen or Sword, Wokistan, The Divine Phoenix)
  • The Results:
  • Inconclusive:
Evileye Profile
Even if you desire power, don't give up your humanity.

Diavolo A
Once anyone witnesses King Crimson... As of that moment...They no longer exist in world

i feel like her biggest chance here is that [Sandfield all] spell

Does it last for more than 10 seconds? and if yes, how much area does it cover?

It lasts more than 10 secs if Evileye wishes so, and it covers several meters, since Evileye states that this skill is totally useless in a group fight because it would affect her comrades too

So, first of all, Evileye likely has the durability to not be one-shot here, given how she upscales incredibly high over basically every other 8-C in Overlord. Low-Mid regen also greatly assists in her ability to take hits from Diavolo.

However, Diavolo has a clear advantage in the start, as it will likely take Evileye a bit of time to figure out what's going on with King Crimson.

Overall, I think Evileye takes this. Evileye will have no problem using Sand Field: All, which will certainly be able to keep Diavolo in place. While Diavolo could erase it, it's likely to linger for longer than 10 seconds, so Diavolo will inevitably fall to it.

It's very close. Diavolo, if he aimed for the head more often, could sneak a kill before Evileye could regen. But once she uses Sand Field: All, the battle is over. Vote Evileye, high-diff.

Effectively, Diavolo likely can't one-shot (People assume Diavolo can one-shot any character within 8-C, but that isn't the case. He still has to be 7.5x stronger for a one-shot, and considering Evileye's Far Higher rating and various shields, that's extremely unlikely.

This was torture.

Schnee One said:
Diavolo via time skip and Donut
You'll have to clarify more than that, as Diavolo can't one-shot here.

Schnee One said:
Doesn't Diavolo usually lead with decapitation?

If so, she still dies
He doesn't. He leads with blows to the chest. Granted, it almost always one-shots due to JoJos being glass canons, but overall, Diavolo attacks the chest in nearly every fight, ever.

Even a blow to the head, he'd probably need to hit her 2-3 times, due to her durability letting her not be one-shotted.

Having an attack that lasts more than 10 seconds doesn't mean you automatically beat Diavolo. Diavolo has 10 seconds before the attack starts thanks to precog and other 10 seconds during time erase if he wants to escape an attack that has a range of only some meters.

Then just coming back before she finishes the attack, end time erasure right after she finishes to attack (Diavolo can use Epitaph during time skips), and then attack her. Rinse and repeat. It's not even much of an OOC move for Diavolo given that's basically what he did to Bruno even before Araki thought of Epitaph.

Shields are useless due to Stand intangibility.

He does try to hit the head sometimes (like when he did that to GE), so he will eventually hit her in the head to try to kill her.

The attack is an AoE, and a large one. Diavolo would literally have to just stay unreasonably far out of range in order for the attack to not hit, in which case Evileye can just burn at his stamina with ranged attacks.

You're acting as if Evileye will just stand in one place.

Evileye can also fly and teleport. And unless my memory fails me, Diavolo will have a hard time hitting an opponent who can fly.

Effectively, Diavolo has to go for the head, and hit her head multiple times in succession, without her doing anything at all to stop it. Meanwhile, Diavolo can't even get into the air to hit Evileye in the first place.

Can you tell me how Diavolo will get in the air to hit Evileye while she's flying and teleporting?

ThePixelKirby said:
Evileye can also fly and teleport. And unless my memory fails me, Diavolo will have a hard time hitting an opponent who can fly.

Can you tell me how Diavolo will get in the air to hit Evileye while she's flying and teleporting?
Ok this convinced me Evileye FRA

I... never realized how much King Crimson sucks against airborne opponents.

Yeah, with comparable AP, Diavolo cannot really launch projectiles strong enough to hit her hard enough to beat her, especially because shields.

Evileye FRA I'm sorry Doppio, I tried to save you

Yea, it's pretty close. But flight really ends Diavolo here, very sadly.

Pet Shop vs Diavolo when?

If Diavolo always go for the chest, one of her most vital organs will be heavily damaged in one or two hits.

How long will it take for Evileye to realize Sand Field is her win condition?

Her regen and durability should cover the chest shot.

Mate evileyes undead...Her most vital organ is her brain.

its not her only win con though she can fly, teleport, use crystal magic and bombard him from range. Sand feild is liable to come up when he first attempts to rush her as she uses it as a life draining destraction. Or she'll translocate some damage teleport into the air and bombard him from range.

Back