• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 9

I'm watching the group as long as they're still in the Netherlands. With technology, with insects and other animals and with Rahkshi.

Seeing that they went far away I decide to sent a part of myself to Belgium. The Rahkshi I sent should have scared them enough for me to take over...

"Eh, i was just having trouble maintaining the whole "silent bodyguard" thing." i say as i keep my mask on, just in case

"So. First things first. I know I pulled you all together for a one off thing, but considering how untrustworthy the guy seemed, we may have to oppose him regularly."

"Alright. We should have a official name if were going to do this. But that's for later. I'm 90% sure he's got someone working above him in the shadows."

I begin making backup data on the one called 'Walter'. I can't read his mindz but I was able to analyze him. I discovered some of his abilities and equipment, but I'm sure I didn't get all of them.

"Yeah, the bit about gods got cut out it seems, since i heard it from very small sensory arms i made around a speaker in a nearby city."

"So, obviously that's something they need. Well, what advantages do we have? My new ability is a bit of a last resort."

I check up on the people of the kingdom. They all seemed a bit more hopeful now. Maybe I should be thankful to that group.

Hl3 or bust said:
"Well, Whyr seems like a supernaturally strong human with ridiculous technical skills."
"Yeah, that's problematic. Considering he has mental abilities, I think our biggest disadvantage is information on the foe right now."

Spider Kaiju said:
((Do I have time for my NPC to attack the place where Christian Higdon is or do we need to fight the big bad first?))
[I think it's better to wait till after the big bad]

After I introduce Magic, new equipment and new techniques to the medical field and that starts going I go back to working on the schooling system.

"Yeah, thats a good start for.......well, everything. Gold Experience Requiem was some ridiculous bullshit, and we have the means to recreate that level of power."

"Well, we didn't have that arrow stuff where I came from. What can you guys tell me about that?

Yobobojojo said:
"Well, we didn't have that where I came from. What can you guys tell me about that?
"Gold Experience Requiem? I don't have stands in my universe, but they are a thing in fiction. Basically, GER could set anything to "0" or "-1", reseting or erasing it from existence."

PsychoWarper said:
After I introduce Magic, new equipment and new techniques to the medical field and that starts going I go back to working on the schooling system.
[Unless those people have magic circuits, which I assume they don't because this is just Earth Bet, they wouldn't be able to just learn magic]

Back