• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 9

"Shadow. . . " The Kefka shadow appeared in front of the magical projection. . . "Buzz off you bozo!" He demands, sticking out his tongue and making farting sounds.

"Do you know this guy or something?" He asked.

Monarch Laciel said:
[well shit. Ol, glad you stopped those rocks then, don't want to increase my kill record more than I have to]
[Suuuuuurrre kek, now I know where you stand Monarch ovo]

Having dealt with the rocks I continue to work with the Military.

"Fair enough for me."

I speak into the microphone.

"To all who can receive this message. I am a messenger of a group that is now allied with this empire, but more so, your well-being. We will make our presence known in the coming days. However, this world is forever changed by the presence of people with power. This, all those who seem weak must stand together to keep order. Many will call themselves gods, but order is just as much in their minds as yours. Thus, know that these gods will cause chaos, as much as they will order, and you must decry any who do so. That will be all."

[Oh I missed that]

I smack the papers into the desk in surprise and anger as a man appears in front of me.

"Oh wonderful, another one. Did you kill anyone on the way in?"

Yobobojojo said:
"To all who can receive this message. I am a messenger of a group that is now allied with this empire, but more so, your well-being. We will make our presence known in the coming days. However, this world is forever changed by the presence of people with power. This, all those who seem weak must stand together to keep order. Many will call themselves gods, but order is just as much in their minds as yours. Thus, know that these gods will cause chaos, as much as they will order, and you must decry any who do so. That will be all."
[boi you just -

Sheer Dumb Luck causes all the broadcast speakers to spontaneously turn off, distort the message into unrecognisable static, and/or in some rare cases, melt.

So everything past "Weak must stand together to keep order" was unheard.

After everyone has left I let out a sigh.

I clear the darkness on the walls where hundreds of Rahkshi were hiding.

I go back to creating more soldiers.

After denoting money and beginning the process of fixing the schooling system, I give the scholars various pieces of text from GoB to study and the means to decipher them.

I also use magic to magic so they cant damage them.

Luckily I was able to alter the message while it was broadcasting. The part about some people claiming to be Gods could have been problematic for the plan. I think

WHYNAUT said:
Luckily I was able to alter the message while it was broadcasting. The part about some people claiming to be Gods could have been problematic for the plan. I think
[You mean I messed up all your speakers for nothing? Maaaan]

[Nah]

[If you changed the message, then I really did cause a bunch of your speakers to turn off, spew static, or melt for no reason]

Back