• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 9

"I did it out of my will! I could've been killed if I didn't! Please, don't hurt me! You'll make it worse!"

WHYNAUT said:
"I'm getting tired of your politics. Please just leave. I'm not going to ask again"
"And we merely want a show of goodwill. Otherwise, I'll have to unleash my ultimatum."

"I...I did the following: Dug under the ground and went under all the cities. You know how a butterfly can flap its wings and that it can cause an avalanche somewhere else? Yeah, that but a bit physical. I crumbled them just by digging."

"A leader tired of poltics? that sounds.........wrong." i think to myself as i scan the room for possible danger or attacks

WHYNAUT said:
"trust has tobeearned and you're asking to much of it right now"
"Your trust also has to be earned. How do we know you're not just gonna break your promises? Just let us broadcast."

"As I said earlier, it's best if you leave. We can't have any dead people wen we face the threat at the end of the day"

"I'm not threatening you. I'm merely making a suggestion which you should follow up on. The answer stays no"

@WHYNAUT
"As Omni said, until dawn we can't harm each other, so you may as swell go fu*k yourself because we aren't leaving without having our broadcast published"

Christian Higdon said:
"I...I did the following: Dug under the ground and went under all the cities. You know how a butterfly can flap its wings and that it can cause an avalanche somewhere else? Yeah, that but a bit physical. I crumbled them just by digging."
"But who told you to do that, and why did you do it anyway?"

"And yet you haven't given us a reason to trust you? This is a compromise. You need to give us something in return."

Random pieces of moon rock that had been orbiting around the planet, their alitutide slowly decreasing, begin raining down on Germany, destroying infrastructure and killing hundreds.

Christian Higdon said:
"This shadow guy told me. He could've killed me if I didn't."
"Shadow. . . " The Kefka shadow appeared in front of the magical projection. . . "Buzz off you bozo!" He demands, sticking out his tongue and making farting sounds.

Back