• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 9

Yobobojojo said:
"I meant the arrow."
"Ah shiet. Well, if you pierce someone with it, they either have some kind of rejection thing or get a stand, although the regular arrow would kill on rejection, and the requiem arrow doesn't if i remember correctly."

Monarch Laciel said:
PsychoWarper said:
After I introduce Magic, new equipment and new techniques to the medical field and that starts going I go back to working on the schooling system.
[Unless those people have magic circuits, which I assume they don't because this is just Earth Bet, they wouldn't be able to just learn magic]
[I have access to the magic of Loki and I see no reason I couldnt teach them that Magic]

I sit and think for a moment

"Micheal, do you think you could take us to an alternate universe that's basically JoJo's Bizarre Adventure?"

Hl3 or bust said:
I sit and think for a moment

"Micheal, do you think you could take us to an alternate universe that's basically JoJo's Bizarre Adventure?"
"I could, maybe, but I haven't tested it out yet."

Hl3 or bust said:
"I have a feeling that that could kill us, like with a normal stand arrow, so i'd rather not test my luck there."
"Who said we would test it on ourselves?"

[Didn't Pucci/Whitesnake spray stand disks everywhere when one of them died?]

"Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh, i don't feel right testing that on a random person in all honesty."

I make exercise mandatory as well as make it mandatory for school to teach at least four languages.

After this I begin to work on the farming, I start by grabbing seeds from the Svalbard Global Seed Vault and upgrading the farmers equipment.

"Well, weren't stand users and stands very ******* fast or something? Like to the point that they'd have millions of years from their perspective to dodge our attacks?"

"Yeah, now that i remember that, lets not test it out on random wild animals, or anyone really, just take us the that alternate universe if it exists."

I continue to make Germany self-sufficient by using magic as a source of power (via magical items as well as teaching people magic, Loki's magic can be taught as Asguardians do not naturally possess magic)

((@PsychoWarper)) ((@Everyone)) (How are you all doing all this within a few hours? I admit I may be guilty of the same illogical actions, creating an army of droids in several hours, but for all of us to be doing this so fast is ridiculous)).

Hl3 or bust said:
"Yeah, now that i remember that, lets not test it out on random wild animals, or anyone really, just take us the that alternate universe if it exists."
"Uh... can you rephrase that?"

Yobobojojo said:
Hl3 or bust said:
"Uh... can you rephrase that?"
[uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i don't see the issue tbh, but i may just be stupid]

[Again im ridiculously fast, and all of what im doing is setting the things into motion not completing them]

"Because that goat will have millions of years from it's perspective to dodge our attempts to kill it after it's stand attacks us for stabbing it."

Hl3 or bust said:
"Because that goat will have millions of years from it's perspective to dodge our attempts to kill it after it's stand attacks us for stabbing it."
"I have a stand though. I can stop it."

Yobobojojo said:
Hl3 or bust said:
"I have a stand though. I can stop it."
"Eh, i guess that would work. But knowing my luck, it'd be some obscenely busted stand that you couldn't kill, but go ahead, just know that i'll be trigger-happy with the arms."

Back