• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 9

When I bring the kid and Bunby back, he tells his friends about me, and they begin asking for help finding their toys as well. The news spreads beyond that's, and I find myself helping people find all sorts of important possessions they had lost. Some of them I manage to locate with the Noise, while others seem to show up by pure luck, just like Bunby. I make sure to talk about Reggy when these sorts of things happen.

[My Character isn't talking about Reggy as a god btw, but as a protector or savior. Because he's seen that catastrophe avoids those around Reggy.]

Monarch Laciel said:
[Oh it doesn't? Nvm then]
[But doesn't the Requiem arrow need to hit a stand?]
[it can hit a stand user and upgrade their stand, or hit the stand itself for basically a super-powerful burst of reactive evo/make a requiem stand]

Monarch Laciel said:
[Oh it doesn't? Nvm then]

[But doesn't the Requiem arrow need to hit a stand?]
[We are testing to see if the arrow works like a normal stand arrow or if it only works on stands.]

[@Psycho Patriotism would make it hard to absorb the country, even if the new country's doing well. Rather than "become part of Germany" you should create an EU style system lead by you.]

[Just to give some more reason for Scandinavian countries to join.]

Most countrys got nuke at least once. Denmark got flooded with water, half of Sweden was frozen and a part of it was cut off, Norway got hit with a meteor that had the power of 5000 nukes.

Scandinavia joins with Germany (They stay as their "own" countries but they will share resources, laws and government).

I then begin the same processes with Scandinavia as I did Germany, though I also begin the repairs of each country.

(Each leader will continue to lead his country but the overall law and decisions come from me)

(New laws must be approved by the other leaders and me)

(Its similar to Governors and the President)

Back