• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 9

"I think you should leave. That way a fight won't break out. I know that your robotic friend is ready to fight"

I arrive at Vegas before using my enhanced senses to find Reggy. I wave at him. "Yo, I heard about what you were doing and want to help."

WHYNAUT said:
"That depends on the territories and whether you make sure to maintain them"
"Germany is currently doing the best out of every european country, I have already begun to introduce magic into modern life and supplied the people and military with equitment from the GoB"

PsychoWarper said:
WHYNAUT said:
"That depends on the territories and whether you make sure to maintain them"
"Germany is currently doing the best out of every european country and I have already begun to introduce magic into modern life and supplied the people and military with equitment from the GoB"
"Yes, you are doing a great job"

"Very well. Now, one more thing. We'd like to broadcast the formation of our group, to your countries."

An announcement was made during Kabus'es stay at the fortress. . . The magic image appeared in the sky and began to make demands.

"Give us the mass murderer, Kabus, or we will destroy you."

Hearing the news I head back to Germany and begin to work on enhancing the schooling system and combining modern weaponry with ancient magic.

"Actually I am. Without me the entire world economy will be destroyed and the Netherlands will be left with no ruler. I have also hacked all the satelites orbitting the earth"

[See, establishing oneself as a king is easy]

[Establishing oneself as a god, in the hearts and minds of the people, takes more work]

"Oh. I have ways around that. And I can make it worse. You know that. All we desire is your word."

Christian Higdon said:
"What mass murderer? What do you mean?"
The image of the wizard who came to Kabus before appeared in the same room he inhabited. "Do you deny murdering the citizens of the United States of America?"

Christian Higdon said:
Kabus was a little scared. He couldn't help it. If he didn't do it, he could've been killed. "I did it!"
"So, you don't deny attempting the genocide of the entire country. . . " "Why, WHY DID YOU DO IT?"

Back