• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 9

I finish healing the last person with critical injuries.

A young boy comes up to me. He's trembling, clearly scared to see a man more than four times his height. But he walks forward anyways.

"E-excuse me?"

"Yes?" I reply, he seems even more scared.

"B-bunby's missing."

"Who's Bunby?" The boy freezes for a moment, then shows me a picture of him with a stuffed rabbit. "I see, I'll help you find Bunby. When did you last see him?"

I walk with the boy to search for Bunby in the rubble of LA.

A large bird flies down in the ruins of a city and picks up a small object.

Then if flies off.

However another bird also seems to want the object, so it crashes into the bird in mid-flight in an attempt to steal it.

The small object is dropped and falls far far down out of the sky

It bounces off Odd's head.

It is a small stuffed rabbit.

[Remember to praise Reggy!]

WHYNAUT said:
"Although I have organized most of this, I am not in charge. They are my partners .other my servants"
"Then perhaps you could treat us the same way. However, why not organize your allies and bring them here, in say, 6 hours. It should only take a while."

"I think id like to talk to the rest of your allies to confirm they argee with you, if they do then I will leave you alone"

Yobobojojo said:
WHYNAUT said:
"Although I have organized most of this, I am not in charge. They are my partners .other my servants"
"Then perhaps you could treat us the same way. However, why not organize your allies and bring them here, in say, 6 hours. It should only take a while."
"I cannot do that. My partners are... Busy"

WHYNAUT said:
"That is not an option"
"Don't you remember what Omni said ? A nigh-unbeatable opponent is going to appear at sun rise, so tell your allies that whatever their doing is not important enough. Also I can just teleport people, so it will take only a few minutes to bring them here"

"it seems that two of your members aren't ass opposed to me as you are, Micheal"

I smile friendly at you.

"Perhaps. I'm not too opposed to you though. I merely wish for some restrictions."

[How do you canonically discern it?]

"Yes. The being appears in 5 hours as well. That's another major issue. We can help, but only while United."

"I can see that you have some sort of mental ability to discern my identity as well. Then you know the threat I pose."

Back