• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 12

"They lies to me. Hehe, the suckers...now I'm at Japan. Just gotta wait..."

"You do know why they didn't let you in, right?"

"I see why you're not in."

"Yeah, because who gives two s**ts about the tormented lizard?"

"Pretty much anything will work for me, though Avatar is definitely one of my favorites. But that's nor important. Can I try the arrow?"

I notice Kabus is in Japan a I quickly teleport to him

"Hey Kabus! What are you doing here? Was the cave too boring?"

"There's this team that's trying to bring peace to the earth, and I really wanted in. Sadly, they ditched me..."

ExodusNexus said:
"Pretty much anything will work for me, though Avatar is definitely one of my favorites. But that's nor important. Can I try the arrow?"
"Eh, sure." I pass the arrow.

As I walk through the black forest every tree I pass has that symbol on it(Sharingan)

What is this symbol, what does it mean?

[Im on my phone so no links]

Christian Higdon said:
Kabus walked up to Ghidorah and started biting on the left head.
As you bite on Ghidorah's left head his other two use their gravity beam on you, blasting you backwards.

[I'll be unresponsive for about 1 hour]

"Kabus, they are dangerous people if you want me to I can teleport you back to your cave"

The Weeabo starts fanboying at the Kaiju fighting, but quickly goes back to attacking the Ghidorah and cutting one of it's heads off, before being blasted away with a beam of energy from another head.

"After I'm finished, yes, you can!" Kabus then started digging around, before leaping on Ghidorah's metal head. He started to slam on it and bite on it, metal tearing.

Christian Higdon said:
"After I'm finished, yes, you can!" Kabus then started digging around, before leaping on Ghidorah's metal head. He started to slam on it and bite on it, metal tearing.
Ghoidora's middle head is getting heavely damaged, meanwhile Ghidorah's right head responds to your attack by biting on your neck with it's electric bite

Back