• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta Thread 7

So I got accepted right? If I did Imma start out in Vegas, and maybe partner up with the U.S Government, let them use my body to reverse engineer G-Crystal tech

Yes, good idea.

But... but I never fought him.

I have his "stats" (Since he is my NPC) and his Final Form is physically stronger than every member on the group.

Spider Kaiju said:
SwathingDegenera777 said:
I heard some countries got ****** over from Torl, so which ones didn/t?
I can restore the countries that got wiped out if Xenlon is allowed.
Okay apparently torl says the us got ******, So Imma take him over to Sweden, Give the swedish military the GaoGaiGar specs from the Infinite Information Circuit, and prepare for an ARMY of GaoGaiGars

Okay apparently torl says the us got ******, So Imma take him over to Sweden, Give the swedish military the GaoGaiGar specs from the Infinite Information Circuit, and prepare for an ARMY of GaoGaiGars

Ironically nearly the entire country's military is not irradiated. .

Swathing, your character was never accepted. Also, the GaoGaiGar profile has serious problems. If you know the verse well you should start a CRT, if you don't the profile probably needs to go in the deletion request thread

Spider Kaiju said:
Ironically nearly the entire country's military is not irradiated. .

So is that code word for canada got ******? If so, then Alaska, we give the ALASKAN GOVERNMENT G-Stone tech and GaoGaiGar specs

Just let him exist before you can. Yobo still ain't added the boi, and I think he's just stalling at this point.

Torlikoff said:
Just let him exist before you can. Yobo still ain't added the boi, and I think he's just stalling at this point. </div>
So US Gov, Canada, or Alaska? Which one do we give the GaoGaiGar specs and the G Stone tech?

So US Gov, Canada, or Alaska? Which one do we give the GaoGaiGar specs and the G Stone tech?

I'm not President, but the U.S is under my protection. . .

Yeah, that profile sucks. Bad explanation for stats (Moon level feats used for planet level, no explanation for their speed), missing a bunch of hax, no second key for lifting strength and durability, scales from a 4-C in his base form...

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Yeah, that profile sucks. Bad explanation for stats (Moon level feats used for planet level, no explanation for their speed), missing a bunch of hax, no second key for lifting strength and durability, scales from a 4-C in his base form...
she's 5-A due to scaling to Matt

he doesn't scale to Akron in his first key

she's 5-A due to scaling to Matt

he doesn't scale to Akron in his first key

Talking about Swathing's character: Genesic Gaogaigar

Back