• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule The World Meta Thread 17

Overlord775 said:
@Yobo Explain how your precog is still so good
Because it's visions of the future coupled with analysis of said future, as well as good enough analysis to know what they're thinking just by looking at them.

No, it's just that i have a very bad memory

Coul you explain again ?

I'm not doing a wide range assault, but rather heating up the initial vacuum like in the scan above.

Considering that was what it did to something comparable to a black hole, and I'm doing it on air, not as much.

Well, madness manipulation usually falls under mind manipulation, and IIRC Superman fought off Parallax's fear manipulation

And? The "Superman is weak to magic" is a bit of a misnomer. He doesn't have any special defenses, but he can tank it.

Also, pretty sure Embodiment of Fear >>>>> Magic in fear manipulation

Well this is magic that isn't ap bases so superman doesn't body it. There still is the madness manipulation part and I don't see fear manipulation resistance on his profile. Was Parallax's fear manip mind based?

Yobobojojo said:
Well, madness manipulation usually falls under mind manipulation, and IIRC Superman fought off Parallax's fear manipulation
Only type 3 Madness manipulation is Mind hax

type 1, 2 and 4 can't be resisted with mind manipulation resistence

Scratch that. Only Type 2 madness Manipulation would work here, which it obviously is not. I'm in the clear on that.

Fear manipulation is still in the game since Parallax's isn't magic and I'm guessing your resistance to empathic manipulation comes from martian manhunter?

If it wasn't for the fact that it would take so long I would outlast you tho, because I have limitless stamina and you don't. before you say you can travel to another universe for sunlight, I will close any hole you try to open.

Back