• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule The World Meta Thread 17

Actually, since we have nothing else, we should just flip a coin to see if we should do this by chance or not.

this seems like a bit much

Mind and Soul Manipulation (His gaze itself tears out the mind and soul of anyone who looks directly into his eyes, sends them to Purgatory, and leaves them to rot there, and though it is less effective against Spiritual Beings like Servants, it still makes them drown in their flaws.)

Oh. I expected you to say some other thing, but that would be cool.

Perhaps one side has a specific amount of the characters and the other one has another half.

Or at least get a alternative timeline or something. We need something to keep from dying of boredom.

If we do something like that, I would rather our Tier be capped at 7-A this time. Still appropriately very powerful, but not extremely powerful.

I would make something like that but A. Even after 25 threads, it's still too early for that, and B. I'm still busy IRL

Everyone except my next character his been tier 7 or lower kek

If we pulled a Made In Heaven on the timeline, I would be a-ok

We could just switch over to the perspective of one of Omni's other worlds with the explanation of us being weaker that he did experiments on how different groups responded with different abilities given.

Back