• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta/Registration 2

It's not particularly strong mind manipulation, nor does the power null null everything. But if you're sure....

At this point in the game I don't know how to progress . . . I would rather role play Doug trying to get psychiatric help, but that would be difficult to RP lol.

True but that doesnt help to much on offense, I mean it does help but I cant do anything to the High 6-A people with out EA.

PsychoWarper said:
@Monarch so this is a bit random but which "group" is more broken,

KKK or Dies Irae?
Hmmmm

Kkk has a bunch of 1-A resistances from people with taiyoku in base, but everyone in Dies Irae has low godly and Dura ignoring really powerful soul hax on every hit.

Well, theres actually someone from KKK i'd like, and they're not blatantly OP like the sword guy

the 1-A resistences are stuff like time stop and basically any attack that doesn't only hit their physical body going from the profiles

Name: The Ripodanof Darg

Appearance: Black hair, grey eyes, 1.90, wears costly stuff

Verse of Origi: Real Life

Character: Set (Riordan)

Just in case you forget who I am

Back