• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta 16

That's his Chaos version.

What makes resistance OP anyway, I don't understand. Yeah, he can say **** you to some abilities but it doesn't make him Haxxed. Or fast. It's just make him more hard to kill. Devilman's High 2-A resistance in VS threads for example isn't that noteworthy even though it's far above anyone in his 5-B tier.

Well judging from the fact he can say "No U" to Psykers and Warp Daemons means they are around the tier 2 level,

Also theres the whole "Attack on every level of existence" thing.

I need to hit something. You blitz me. Or most of us. I'm almost baseline MFTL+. Also don't use it, not like any of us have decent RW and EE. Correction: Warp demons is around, tier 1?

Yes but if you got Horus it would make all of our hax completely useless.

Also I was making a compromise between the Psykers and Demons but either way some of the Primarchs resistances are on a tier 1 level.

Also you can change all that with your next pick by choosing someone fast.

@Shro the problem is that primarchs are resistent to every hax worth a damn and are so far in to 4-B that only another primarch or a sailor moon character can harm them

I'm not saying **** you to every single psychic powers imaginable. At least not as far as I can remember, it's not in his key. Also aren't I only in 3.5 gigafoes? Marvel can harm me, right?

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
I'm not saying **** you to every single psychic powers imaginable. At least not as far as I can remember, it's not in his key. Also aren't I only in 3.5 gigafoes? Marvel can harm me, right?
Marvel is 387 KiloFOE, 1 MegaFOE for those who scale to Sentry.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
This is what Horus and every Primarch resists,

Magic, Mind Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Reality Warping, and Existence Erasure, Extreme resistance to heat and pressure, Immunity to disease and toxins

Thats most relevent hax.

It's weird. The type 9 and Higher Dimension Manip is only a "Possibly" but the Low-Godly is "At Least".

Your last pick was composite godzilla right? You'll be fine.

I still don't feel like fighting. At the same time, English himself is making me do it! Help me out here!

Back