• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 33

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHYNAUT said:
[You most definitely can.]
[Ok looked into it, you can like how Yobo said, but weed cant cause serious harm or death even to a normal person]

[Also so far ive only smoked once]

Chibikage combines the techniques, Physical Immunity, Conditioning, Deflect Trajectory, Spell Return, Location, and Perfect Target, casting a spell onto Kabus's forcefield which causes the meteors that make contact with it to have their trajectory redirected towards the skeleton.

Meanwhile she analyzes his skills and weaknesses.

@Team Anti-Skeleton

The skeleton is slammed by the telekinesys in the meteors.

Cracks start forming in it's skull.

It warp the landscape to try to crush you

@Ed

This is what you find out:

Abilties: Fire Manipulation, Shadow Manipulation, Reality Warping, Bone Manipulation, Summoning, Fear Manipulation, Regenerationn Negation, Immortalities Negation and Chaos Manipulation

Weaknesses: Holy Manipulation and Order

Azuma flys towards the skeleton. "Magic Space [Asteroid Belt]!" She fires off a spellcard.

Marisa Kirisame - Magic Space Asteroid Belt
Marisa Kirisame - Magic Space "Asteroid Belt"

staaaaaars~

@Junko

The skelton warps the ladnscape to block the danmaku.

@Christian

More cracks form.

also you start getting crushed by the landscape.

Azuma try's to destroy the landscape blocking her and to hit the skeleton. "Loving Heart [Double Spark]!"

Marisa Kirisame - Loving Heart Double Spark
Marisa Kirisame - Loving Heart "Double Spark"

Lasers 2: Electric Boogaloo

I warp space and distance, crossing the battlefield from place to place in less than a step, dodging the angel's beams. As I move, I create billions of massive three metre tall mirrors with razor sharp edges, special mirror shards created by reality warping that won't reflect the holy light, and they fill the battlefield for kilometres around, spinning around like the blades of a massive blender to try and shred the angels in their path. The mirrors have no visible edges - they are reflective on every section of their surface, and when they reflect the blackness of outer space around us, they blend in perfectly, appearing to seemlessly merge with the void. Every one of my movements is reflected in those billion mirrors, and my reflections are reflected, and the reflections of my reflections are reflected, until it is impossible to tell what is actually me and what is just a reflection of me. Even as the mirrors shatter as an angel strikes one thinking it to be me, I create more and more, replacing and increasing their numbers, and with every shattered mirror, more reflections appear in the shards.

As I move, a tumorous growth appears from my side and I yank at it, pulling a spiked fleshy pole free of my side, strengthening it and reinforcing with my powers. Then I stab the pole forward and as I do I warp distance once more to instantly bridge the gap between the pole's spike and Robo-Jesus's side wound. The holy fire around Robot-Jesus vanishes as it gets close to the spear, then reappears rushing towards Robo-Jesus rather than away from him - as the fire can actually do physical damage and melt things, it is subject to my natural attack reflection.

The angels are protected by the mirrors by the forcefields created by the Giant Golden Cross, so you aren't able to damage them.

This apllies to Robot Jesus too, so the spear is blocked.

Jesus then tries to hold you still with telekinesis.

Meanwhile the lesser angels switch from regular vision to soul sensing and sonar and rush towards you to try break your armor, while avoiding running in to the mirrors.

Meanwhile the Seraphims cast Purify on the mirrors to make them able to reflect Holy Light

Meanwhile the Golden Cross buffs all his allies' speed by 200%

The fact that we are in a void without air or any medium to carry sound makes the angel's sonar useless. The fact that there are literally billions of mirrors / mirror shards filling up the area also makes it basically impossible for the angels to avoid them.

I counter the telekinesis with my own, warp space again to dash away, and split hundreds of lesser demons off my body, complete with their own soul signatures that are identical to my own, therefore the angels can't tell which is which. I use my Authority to grant all of them their own Kavacha & Kundala Armour [which I can logically do because Karna was given his by another Solar Divine Spirit and I'm superior to basically any Divine Spirit in Fate right now] and the demons begin fighting the angels with reflective weaponry that makes use of their/my Immersion powers to suck the angels, forcefields and all, into the mirrors as they are attacked.

Then I create a giant reverse-cross out of darkness energy and use Polymerization to fuse it with the Giant Golden Cross. Either they'll mutually annihilate each other, or their effects will start buffing me and my demons as well. I do this in such a way that that I radiate excess darkness energy from my body, that washes over the mirrors and undoes Purify, and also starts flowing over the angels to corrupt them into my zombie angel servants.

Chibi uses the Bright Judgement spell to trigger a massive explosion of holy magic around Skeletor's position.

[Alrighty]

"It's no use. Even now I can't seem to locate him. We should head back to my Throne World to make sure everything is alright on Earth." I tell the others.

"We should prepare for if the enemy comes back. I'm going to have some clones keep looking for him in the meantime just in case he re-enters my and Levanah's field of view.

Can you and Patrick tell Equalis and the rest of the world's leaders what we know about the situation to keep them updated?"

The clone from before appears on Patrick's shoulder in slime form while I start splitting others from my main body.

My clones and I start casting protective spells, summons, and traps all around the Earth.

I change into my human form and float next to Mikage.

"So we will just keep an eye out for enemies?" I ask.

"That's right. I'll do what I can about discoverng their location, but right now it doesn't seem to be possible with conventional methods.

Compendium!"

I once again ask the book for answers. Is there somewhere someone could hide that my senses wouldn't reach?'

"Could we take a look at Equalis in the meantime?" I ask.

I'm accelerating my thoughts so I can both keep an eye out for enemies and do other stuff at the same time.

"Wee" I say as I fly down to Equalis and land in the busy streets. There are still a lot of restorations being made, but the city seems to have been mostly repaired. People are a bit distressed by this unknown dimension though.

"Maybe I should have altered my Throne World to be more like the material universe..." I say.

@Junko

The landscape is blasted to pieces-

@Christian

You enter inside the skeleton's skull

@Ed

It's supereffective.!

the skeleton looks like he's next to biting the dust

He launches a barrage of flameing bones at his enemies.

@Monarch

[Like i said for the absorption resistance, make a CRT to Amaterasu or you can't use said power.

No K&K for the demons]

You fuse the shadow cross with the holy cross, so it's now neutral, but the forcefields remain because it's too neutral to care.

The demons are able to BFR away a good chuck of the agels, but a good chunck of them too gets purifies and turn on their former allies, gianing a forcefiel and continuing the purification

The wave of darkness isn't able to affect the holy beings because of the forcefields, but is able to turn back to "normal" the mirrors.

The lesser angels and purified demons continue purifing the demons.

The seraphims cast Armor Break to try break your defences.

Jesus then straight up just makes a big bang of holiness bright enought to light up the entire galaxy cluster,

I create another shadow cross and Polymerisation it with the neutral cross, pushing it over to my side, giving me the forcefield and speed boost while removing the forcefield from all the angels and purified demons. At the same time, I telekinetically angle all the mirrors floating around us away from me so no light from the big bang can reflect off something to hit me from a weird angle. I also forcibly pull all the demons back into my body to remerge with me, straight through the darkness energy emanating from me, which thanks to the purified ones having their forcefields gone, unpurifies them so I can absorb them without getting hit by any purification energy that's probably still in them. And finally I summon the Nether Mirror and activate it, transforming it into a massive portal to the underworld and letting all the big bang energy go straight into the underworld instead of hitting me or the shadow cross, where it probably ruins the days of a few lost souls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back