• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 33

Status
Not open for further replies.
[She does have "likely higher" speed on her page for a reason, but I haven't been using it like that for obvious reasons]

A gigantic demonic-looking skeleton covered in white flames emerges from the center of the plain.

"KABUS !!!"

He shouts

@Monarch

The purification bar goes up because the light surpassed space-time.

Also the palms do not appear to be weakpoints.

Robot Jesus stops glowing like a lightbulb and instead summons bulbs made of solid light around you and tried slamming them in to you.

[> one good defense against all the rest of the hax being thrown around

[> we have multiversal range snipers

[> some people can borderline not be killed anyway

[> "it's bull you're not keeping it"

[>One good defence against hax

Yubel reflection+BB resistances say hi

>Multiversal snipers

There aren't

> some people can borderline not be killed anyway

I'd like you to give me an exemple if this (Patrick doesn't count)]

[Yubel reflection only works against things that actually damage me physically, so if someone wants to pull out any mind/soul/etc hax that still gets me. And B.B. resistances are basically planetary, while there are city guards, not even other players, that have hax that overpowers that]

[Anima powers let people attack and defend from other planes of existence. That's multiversal sniping]

[Well let's take a look at the people who just got type 6 in addition to all the other stuff they have for one thing...]

[But no, it's the one type of intangibility that actually has any meaning on this level that gets banned]

Appearing on the grassy plains where Kabus is, Azuma sees the giant demonic skeleton. "Hohoho! Finally..." She unsheaths her sword and points it at the spoopy skeleton. "some action!"

"You won't hurt Kabus!"

Chibi Mikage jumps in front of Kabus and spreads out her arms in a protective manner.

@Psycho

It's a good constitution.

@Team anti-skeleton

The skeleton shoots a breath of white flames from it's mouth towards you.

Azuma grins. "Love Sign [Master Spark]!" A huge laser fires out of the tip of her sword and rushes towards the skeleton.

Love Sign ÒÇîMaster SparkÒÇì -CAPTURED-
Love Sign ÒÇîMaster SparkÒÇì -CAPTURED-

IT IS TIME!

I create layers of reflective full-body armour around myself, then create two large metal shields on either arm and use them to bat away the orbs of solid light.

I also create a hundreds of long thin mirror shards, increase their durability, and telekinetically guide them towards robot jesus's side.

[Baby gloves: Off]

Robot Jesus creates an aura of Holy Fire around himseff, that causes the tiny shards to melt as they come.

He then counterattacks, creating portals both around you, next to him and a giant one beneat the battlefield, sumoning an army, his army

A swarm of hudreds of lesser robot angels assuult you, coming from the portals around you, tring to destroy the armor, while a dozen robot seraphims, coming from the portals close to Jesus, shoot rays of pure holy energy.

All these attacks can affect beings outside of time and can't harm allies.

Meanwhile from the giant portal, a giant golden cross happears and gives each of his ally holy being a forcefield to defend them from attacks.

@Junko

The master spark clashes with the flames.

@Psycho

The constitution is finalized and put in to action.

@Chirstian

Thanks to your help, the flames are pushed backward and the skeleton is hit square in the head by your and Azuma's combined attack.

@Team Anti-Skeleton

The monster is briefly stunned, but gets back up and causes a volley of a dozen meteors to fall on to you.

"Time for a plot twist! Mwahahahahaaaaaa!" He creates a forcefield and then holds his hand out, trying to use telekinetic powers on the skeleton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back