• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 33

Status
Not open for further replies.
[@Yobo

It's because you have nonexistant physiology that procs randomically

ovo]

@Junko

You blast part the arms, but are hit by the fire and bones.

Your physical form is destroyed.

@Christian

The beams seem to only do minor damage to the skull.

I create several equally enormous mirrors an infintisemal distance in front of all the holy light balls's paths of motion and warp-dash [that's my new name for when I distort space to shrink distance to move places quick] towards Robot Jesus to smack him in the wounded side with a big spiked japanese mirror.

[******* finally]

"I know right, that took forever"

I toss the Holy Corpse into another space-time interval.

[Hey reckon if you fuse with that you'll get a stand?]

"What's a stand and I don't want to risk it seeing as last time I tried to possess anything remotely related to him I got a little purified."

I summon back my solar system and continue advancing my demon nations and creating new ones on other planets.

I make Jupiter solid and set up a mega nation there too.

Azuma summons 40 physical forms around the skeleton and his hands. The Azuma's all do/say one thing: "Loving Heart [Double Spark]!"

Marisa Kirisame - Loving Heart Double Spark-0
Marisa Kirisame - Loving Heart "Double Spark"-0

@AntI-skeleton group

The skeleton explodes, with the shadow realm going along with it.

You find yourselfs in Kabu's basement.

[I'm pretty sure I can actually find him though of course if Monarch never decides to react there's no pint anyway.]

A gazillion demons swarm out of a singularity that appears in deep deep space hundreds of light years from anything else and begin devouring the very fabric of space in their path as they expand in an ever growing swarm.

By the authority of the mirror god, these demons are mirrors, and all you see attempting to scan it is yourself and your own powers.

The swarm twists space, pulling it all towards them, each devouring thousands of light years in mere atto-seconds.

Another swarm appears in another universe and does the same thing. Then more swarms appear in all the other universes. The entire multiverse begins to shrink as it is eaten away. Slowly, at least relative to the multiversal scale, but speeding up as more and more demons appear from the singularities concealed within their mass.

[you don't call me on that and I won't call you on just happening to have a clone in deep deep space specifically chosen because no one was there]

[Actually, i did that because i misstook this for the 4th EWTRTW, where i can do that

my bad

Also pretty sure Ed and WHYNAUT have counters for that anyway]

The singularities are appearing more and more. There isn't just one for each universe, there are thousands appearing with vast swathes of light years Between them across the entire multiverse.

They're just portals really, but there's so many of them, and so many things coming through them.

Lord English had enought of this shit, so he snaps his fingers.

The multiverse trembles as his sheer hate spreads trought the fabric of infinity and mirror boy gets deleted on a conceptual level beyond anything creation has seen, even surpassing Omni's retcon in might.

Then, with the nuisance deleted, he sets the multiverse back to his rightius way.

"THIS PARTY IS NEVER ENDING."

He then puts on a pijama and goes to sleep.

The boy regenerates from the nothingness.

"I was waiting for you to act Lord English"

"You never noticed did you. It wasn't you who created me. It was the man in a suit. It was Lord Omni. He gave me my powers and told me to destroy this experiment that had gone on for far too long. But first I had to cause enough chaos to make you act directly upon me. Because having done so, you have truly acknowledged my existence, and brought me to your level! And with the one time respawn and 30 seconds of immunity he gave me from your power and yours alone, I have the chance!"

"And Omni told me the weakness of all your kind!"

I stab Lord English in the groin with a mirror shard.

He groans and falls over.

I absorb his power.

The demons keep eating away at the multiverse.

"Last chance heroes. Stop the swarm or this world will truly end." My voice echoes through the multiverse.

[look at me. I am the Gm now. You're getting an ending]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back