• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 33

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the crystals have turned blue.

The crystals starts shining, then they and the rest of the structure disappear like the previus one.

One more to go.

Skeleton's rage meter:99%

"The light beams don't seem to be doing any damage to him, so maybe they have an effect that works better over time. We should try and help the robot."

"I agree." I say.

"I can distract the mirror demon and take hits from him. Look for openings and take him out." I telepathically tell the others.

I then teleport to the demon and try to punch through his stomach.

DragonEmperor23 said:
[ but we're already outside of time]
[Actually I am in a little pocket of space-time that I hid in the interval]

[And what was dragon's explanation on how he found my specific interval out of all of them, and what was Edwellken's proof that the planes of anima include gaps between dimensions?]

[@Overlord you know, I'm beginning to suspect you don't want me to win this seeing as Robot Jesus has concept hax which you didn't let the PCs have]

I use my Authority as a Sun God [Sun> Earth] to blow away the mini-planet while also making the sand in Jesus's side turn to glass once more and start going crazy stabbing around inside him.

"[Actually I am in a little pocket of space-time that I hid in the interval]"

[ okay what

So you're in space time in an area without space or time?

????]

[there isn't one. Going somewhere without space and time wasn't the point. Going somewhere hard for even all the people who can teleport between universes to see or to get to was the point]

[No, it's not easily accessible because it's in an interval between space and time, not being it lacks space and time. The pocket of space time I've stuck in that interval doesn't change the fact that it's still in an interval, and thus hard to access]

Monarch Laciel said:
[No, it's not easily accessible because it's in an interval between space and time, not being it lacks space and time. The pocket of space time I've stuck in that interval doesn't change the fact that it's still in an interval, and thus hard to access]
[ It is an interval in space and time because there it lacks space and time. Let's say space and time was a river and you put a rock in the river. The interval would be the area that the river would have occupied if the rock hadn't been there. By adding space and time to it, you are removing the rock and thus filling the interval, making it a part of space-time. ]

[No. that is not what makes it an interval. However, to use the same metaphor, it would be more apt to say that the interval is an island within the river and what I've done is made a small lake on that island]

[I don't entirely disagree but if all Monarch is asking is for us to wait for the Robo Jesus fight to end I'd honestly prefer that anyway.]

Puzzle 3
After looking at the final puzzle, Chibikage inputs the following:

First column down 2.

Second column down 1.

Third column up 2.

Fourth column stays.

Fifth column up 1.

Kabus started to tear up. He was finally freed, and it was thanks to them. He then held his head in his hand, laughing AND crying.

Kabus then starts to curl up, crying again. He was free. He wasn't going mad any longer. Except.....he was.

I sit in my room waiting for the politicians to make the constitution for me to sign.

(And im definitely 100% not high)

@Monarch

Robot Jesus's doesn't seem to be bothered by having his insides scrambled by the shard, it seems it's not the actual shard that dealt demage, but the action of piercing him in the wound.

It then teleports the shard out of his body.

Also since you didn't set up any defence against to block holy light, your purification bar goes up.

PURIFICATION. 42%

@Christian

The puzzle is resolve, and like the prvius ones disappears too.

Then the realms of shadows shakes and then it gets summerged in light.

When the light fades, you find yourself back in the place you were before.

The door is now open.

My purification bar doesn't go up because I'm still outside the axis of time so the light just passes through me harmlessly.

I create several nails right next to his palms and telekinetically jam the nails towards them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back