• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Stardust Crusaders: Part 3

@Over "A person?"

I look down. "A person..." I say softly.

At first I thought that Omni was a fabrication of the Organisation, but I'm beginning to doubt it.

"Alright then. Let's say that hypothetically non of this has anything to do with my organistaion, where does that leave me? I have been made for the sole purpose of carrying out the organistaions will. I'm not good for anything else." I say with no emotion in my voice.

Sombra has his plans figured out.

He runs towards the Orange man and, with extremely precise and athetic movements, grabs him and throws him towards the Energy Ball floating. As soon as he gets close enough, Sombra presses his C4 button, which would make the C4 he put on the man while he grabbed him explode and trigger the Ball.

I mean, I am relatively sure that ghosts would be trying to drag the actual orange guy off and not just the person he's poessessing but ok I'll just stay unconscious as the dozens of ghosts I summon do approximately nothing

@WHYNAUT

"You could use the current skill sets you have and use it to do something else.

Just because you were born to do something, it doesn't mean you have to do it, you are the one that chooses that.

You gotta belive in yourself and your capababilities."

I say in a totally ripping off Kamina tone

Sombra rushing the man is interrupted with the grenade thrown at his face, which knocks Sombra off of the man, though he still gets the C4 on him. The orange man is blown back right next to the balls and is stunned.

Being now ready, I signal to my allies by turning around, walking about 10 steps, then pushing the trigger

Sombra shoots with Tanegashima, which... causes a giant whirlwind, that is incredibely strong! It should blow Orange Man into the balls hopefully.

"What's with that weird voice you're doing?" I whisper while looking down.

That was nice to hear though.

"What do you think I could use my abilities for?" I ask Waldo.

The whirlwind knocks the orange man into the balls, them exploding violently and knocking him to the ground. The C4 set up around him then goes of, vaporizing the the ground around him and leaving him in a pit. Finally, the ghouls that have been summoned swarm his unmoving body, pulling him into the depths of hell and leaving nothing left except for a small orange gem. You can hear his screams on the way down.

"Orange like Clockwork.... okay, yeah I don't have any 1 liner material."

The gem shatters when you try to pick it up, several small steam-like trails flying out of it and into the various members of the group.

[You have the new powers now.]

Coolguy receives a burst of new power.. overwhelming strength, as he gains physicality beyond any man known to this world. Strength.... that he never once before had.

A manly tear rolls down from his face as he remembers his obligatory tragic backstory.

Jarid notices a wave of power overcoming him, noticing that the power of the storm surges all over his body. He had become something like a god.

Sombra looks around in his Hammerspace, and finds a curious pistol on it. He takes a liking to it.

"Well, i'll be going so bye bye beaches"

Sombra runs way faster than before. And he also has this little Trick...

"Time Alter: Double Accel!" Boosting his own speed by 2, he zooms towards Antartica in seconds, arriving at the Penguin WarZone.

"Alright Penguins, bring it on!"

I feel my insides being engulfed in flames and my biology changing even more then it already had as I dropped to a knee,

"T-this sucks"

I see a stream like trail hit me and then Alma's body. A surge of power flows through me and suddenly I have more strength and speed than ever before. I also suddenly have a multitude of weapons and items that I know how to use.

Woah, this is incredible! I didn't know that saving the nation came with perks like these!

I initally don't feel any change, although quick examination reveals that my body is far more toned then even before

Taking a quick look around, everything seems more predictable.......far more, even. I feel the nigh-instinctual need to hurt something

A low, gutteral noise rises from the back of my throat, although i quickly stiffle it

WHYNAUT said:
"What's with that weird voice you're doing?" I whisper while looking down.
That was nice to hear though.

"What do you think I could use my abilities for?" I ask Waldo.
"You could use your telekinesis to help remove large chunch of rubble for exemple"

I respond to her

then something hits me and i feel much stronger all of a sudden.

Also a bunch of floating red blades has appered behind me, while like my sword body are under my ghostly control.

The burning and boiling feeling on my flesh began to disappear and I felt far stronger then before,

I light a small thing of hell fire in my hand and say "Well this is interesting"

"What's going o-" He has two golden guns in his hands. "Cool." He was very uncaring about this. What he did care for is the surge of power he felt.

I wake up in a hot spring.

A flicker of confusion passes through my mind, before I realise this must be a dream. Something seems off about it, but I push that aside for now and close my eyes to just enjoy the blissfully hot water soothing my aching body. It feels like I just ran a marathon. Magic overuse will do that to you.

After a moment I open my eyes and look around. The sky above me is pitch black, not a star in sight. Small fronds and trees are scattered aesthetically around the spring. Steam rises from the water, a white mist. A tall wooden fence encircles the area.

There's a figure sitting in the water on the other side of the spring. I sigh.

"Lasciel"

Sheila - or rather Lasciel - smiles and nods. She looks almost the same, but it's as if every feature has been enhanced. Her face is fuller and clearer. Her hair is more vibrant and glossy. She's not wearing any clothes as far as I can tell beneath the thick steam.

"I should have realised sooner. That map you pointed out definitely wasn't there before. It was too big to have missed. And Lea didn't even acknowledge you were there - because you weren't. It was all just an illusion."

"Correct, my host. You had yet to take up my offerings, so I needed to make contact more indirectly."

"Because I hadn't used Hellfire. But once I made the conscious choice to enhance those ghosts, you could contact my conscious mind."

Lasciel nods but has a slightly questioning expression.

"You seem to know much of me, for one who claims to have only became aware of magic today"

"It seems like whatever power gave me the abilities of Lea's godson also gave me his knowledge. When I need it, it's as if the knowledge just appears in my mind. Like I'm remembering something I knew all along. And you know, I'm getting a sense of déj├á vu from this situation. I suppose you did something similar when you first appeared to Dresden?"

She smiles. "For him it was a hot tub"

"Great. Well Lash, nice talking but I have to be waking up now, so..." I make an effort of will to exit the dream.

But nothing happens.

"You did use an awful lot of magic. Your body is a bit too tired to wake up right now I suspect" Lasciel says good-naturedly. "Just stay here and enjoy the hot spring for a bit".

That does sound pretty nice. The water really feels good against my skin. The location is soothing. And the company isn't half bad to look at.

Just that little issue of her being a fallen angel who exists to destroy the concept of free will.

Oh well. Even if I can't wake up, I can still control my dream with ease. I gesture and a wooden fence like the one around the spring rises between us. Lasciel has an expression of shock on her face and begins speaking.

"My host -" But then the wall is there and her voice is cut off.

I lie back and close my eyes. Ahhhhhhh...

GAAAH

Orange light streaks through my dream and shatters it, and I sit bolt upright screaming.

The orange light fades and I feel full of energy. Full of power. So much more magical power burns within me. It feels incredible.

Then I realise my clothes have changed. My dress has turned red for one thing. And it has a gaudy looking red crystal sitting in a gap in my clothing that would be giving anyone looking a good view of the top of my breasts if it was about an inch lower. Also I'm sitting in a van.

"What the ****?"

"Here's a better one, WHO the f**k are YOU again?" Boris asks, before aiming for the window as some sort of practice.

[You know that question is usually said by the person who wakes up in a van with no memory of how they got there, not the otehr way aroung.]

Back