• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 29

@Dragon "No, all the inhabitants except the demons are from the same universe. Lord Nauth moved Equalis to this universe because the other earth had become a mess"

@Over Filipe and Sanne look your way. "Hello captain"

I take a seat.

"So, does anyone know what this meeting will be about ?"

@Hl3

The creature covers himelf with dark energy, blocking the absorption.

This also applies to his tentacles, which it uses to counter your clone's greed constructs.

Ah damnit

Me and 3 of the clones start to rapidly use unspeakable Horror, while the last one, the one that reached the power battery, has practically wrapped himself around it and is sending out massive energy constructs in all directions

The rest of the Jingos have also arrived when Albert opens the doors.

I enter the meeting room followed by Melchior and my secretary.

The Jingos bow their heads.

@WHYNAUT

I do a formal bow.

@Hl3

Mind.exe still not found.

The creature creates a vast amount of black massive energy weapons to counter the clone's contructs and also try to kill you.

All the clones, including the one on the power battery, release their Umbral Trespass, while i create a greed energy arm to grab the power battery, absorbing the clone on it in the process

m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e m i n e

Utterly massive greed energy scythes form from my body and around my Darkin Scythe, while a massive wall of said energy, nearly an AU on end, heads for the creature

"Good morning Jingos. You can sit down" I say.

The round table has enough seats for all the Jingos and me.

When everyone has taken a seat I do too. "We have established ourselves in this new world. Equalus already has satellites in Orbit and we have started building roads crossingbthe ocean. I want you to explore this new world and scout out places that coukd be of importance to Equalis. Any questions?"

@Christian

The clone dodge by going undeground

@Hl3

The energy wall slams in to the creature, knocking it away from the moon.

@Psycho

You hit the creature's stomach and deal damage.

Then the creature, visibly hurt from the beating, responds by shooting a barrage of homing dark energy balls at the both of you (this includes the clones too)

@WHYNAUT

"Define what you considered places of "importance". "

I say to Whyr

"Places with many resources, suitable landscapes for building settlements and places that could hold strategic value for for example military bases or prisons. You can count on Sanne to estimate the values of the places you come across"

[Goody!]

"Oh, come on!" Kabus tried to find his clone by digging too and beaming around in circles, trying to shoot him from underground.

Using the speed boosts gained from Shroud of Darkness and Murderous Intent, me and the clones begin to fly backward at full speed away from the dark energy balls while using Dustbringer on the creature

"So are we!" The other Jingos say.

"Then I shall leave the rest up to all of you and Melchior" I say while standing up.

I walk out of the room followed by Albert and my secretary. "Godspeed" I say.

@Hl3

You get hit by several orbs and very hurt, meanwhile your clones succesfully dodge them.

The duskbringer deals a quite great amount of damage and menages to cut off one of the tentacles.

@Psycho

Your forcefield protects you

The creature tries to ram in to you.

@Christian

You shoot the clone out of the underground.

@Dragon

I have done my preparations.

"Yes, let's go"

I respond to Barian.

I then go to the garage.

Ah shit that isn't good

I enter spirit form as the remaining clones each create a Zelretch and recite in unison:

"I am the bone of my sword.

Steel is my body and fire is my blood.

I have created over a thousand blades.

Unaware of loss,

Nor aware of gain.

Withstood pain to create weapons, waiting for one's arrival.

I have no regrets. This is the only path.

My whole life was Unlimited Blade Works.

My body is made out of swords.

My blood is of iron and my heart of glass.

I have overcome countless battlefields.

Not even once retreating,

Not even once being victorious.

The bearer lies here alone, forging iron in a hill of swords.

Thus, my life needs no meaning.

This body is made out of infinite swords."

The Reality Marble looks rather odd, as it's not meant to be used in space, but massive amounts of swords fly at the creature from all directions nonetheless

Back