• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 29

[@Over how do you check? Do you knock on all their doors or do you use one of you abilities to peek sense? Something else more polite?]

I take a shower and then go eat a healthy breakfast that I make in the kitchen. Then I leave and see Patrick outside. "Hey Patrick."

Sanne was also in the kitchen eating breakfast and she's now with you.

"We all need to be in the meeting room in about 45 minutes" she says.

"Good to know. See you later you two. "

I then go check the other rooms of the base, to try find the rest of my team.

"Mmm.... Oh my gosh, this is way better than just sitting around the backyard. This food tastes good."

I say while eating in 5 star restaurant in Equalis. People are just looking at me but who cares. **** all of them.

"Oh I forgot. Whyr was just on live TV! And his subordinates! Two or three people or something like that. Gotta call him!"

I used combination of information and telepathy to make a message within Whyr's head. It's easy to locate him, I'll just look at the place where he was at TV, calculate the location and see if there is a lifeform there. I saw his flow of ki too. Aannd, badabing badaboom there you are.

"Sup, observer here. Or just call me LeBron. Smith, not James. Just entered your country without permission but I'm not causing trouble, probably-, what.... What do you mean I'm troubling the customers, **** them. And give me water dammit, I'll pay you tip, ma boy. No, stop, *clap*, there you go..... Oh by the way, that conversation wasn't what you think it is, it's just misunderstanding. You know, happens to lot of people, all the times. Oh yeah, I'm calling to your head just to say hi and also wanted to say that you can hire me if you want more power, I'm free. I wanna talk with you for a while but I know you're busy so byum byum byes byes Kingy~~."

@Shiro I had just gotten dressed when I received the telepathic call from the Observer or rather LeBron. I'm glad to hear he supports Equalis. I'll call for him later today, I decide.

@Over you find Serina and Simon doing laps in the pool, Ellis and Adil chatting in the recreation room and the rest training in the training hall.

[It's very large. It has a part where people can train with many different weapons and hone their skills, there's a part fro simple work outs, there's a running 'track', there's a training simulator and there's a part where people can spar with each other with or without weapons]

@Over Ellis looks at you with a slightly confused face. "What's the matter cap?"

@Dragon "What kind of sparring match?" Alexander, who is meditating, asks with his eyes closed.

Back