• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 29

Alexander comes out of his cross-legged meditation position and jumps over to the sparring area. He assumes his fighting stance.

He swiftly parries your jabs except for one, but it hits Alexander's exoskeleton instead of one of his nerves.

@Ellis

"Just thinking of what happened last night"

I respond to her.

@Christian

You feel an omnivous feeling, like if something was watching you.

@Crimson

Perry uses the sand from the sea floor to create a bunch of giant maws and try to use them to try bite on you

@Everybody still on earth one

The moon suddenly is ripped in two, a large creature being seable in between the two half.

"Huh? What are you talking about? What happened?" Sliis says confused.

Adil begins to snickering while looking the other way.

"You got drunk and started asking people about rather personal things"

I respond to Ellis, while lightly snickering.

@dragon Alexander twist his body to be able to kick backwards.

@Over Ellis becomes red. "Wait I did? What did I say!!!" She starts banging on Adil's head while he keeps snickering. "You didn't tell me anything about that!" She yells at Adil.

@WHYNAUT

I pat Ellis on the back

"Don't worry, you didn't say anything too scandalous"

I say to her.

@Crimson

"Yes u"

Perry slaps the void

@Torlikoff

[10/10 responce]

@Dragon Alexander parries the first few jabs and the he sidesteps to your left and goes for your waist With a quick punch.

@Over Adil stops snickering and Ellis stops hitting him.

"Really? Oh good" she says.

"You're a real lightweight El" Adil says.

"Shut it" Ellis says while hitting him one more time.

@Christian

You find Shadow Clone of yourself behind you

@Torlikoff

The blast hits the creature.

Now it's angry.

It shoots a giant dark energy blast at you

Heading back to earth, i see that the moon is now slightly more ****** up than it was before

Orange energy surrounds my scythe, before forming around it into another scythe millions of miles long, which i swing at the creature inside of the moon

Back