• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 29

[The NPs I fired are, Dáinsleif Gáe Bolg Houtengeki Mountain-Piercing Spears Unnamed Freezing Sword and Various Unnamed Homing Weapons

All of these where obviously enhanced to 4-B]

"Suck that!" Kabus shouted, before going back up and getting ready to catch him. Except he had something in mind. "Hehehehehe..."

The hangar door is opened and behind it a tunnel that goes up is revealed.

"Your voyage begins now. Go" Melchior says.

The Jingos speed out of the hangar.

As you follow the Jingos you find out that you're running on a large road that goes through the walls of Equalis onto the ocean.

Overlord775 said:
@WHYNAUT

I pat Ellis on the back

"Don't worry, you didn't say anything too scandalous"

I say to her.

@Crimson

"Yes u"

Perry slaps the void

@Torlikoff

[10/10 responce]
Oh shit, i exist.

I create a portal to the other side of the universe and try to TK Perry in it.

I go towards Ellis

@Hl3

You fail to enter spirit mode and your swords are mostly blocked by energy shields created by the creature

@Psycho

Your sowrd 70% land of the creature, the rest are bloked by the previously metioned shields, land and crate a lot of wounds on the creature.

It then tries to squash you with moon size hands of dark enegy

-@Chrisitan

The creature fall back down and pulls out a samurai sword, tring to slash you with it.

@Crimson

The BFR is resisted.

He then undoes the fusion via reality warping.

Kahf8wndvwjsbebej

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh"

A

After having his existence ripped in half, Melter is gone. From the ashes, come Walter.

"Ohhhh boi, i felt like i died 100x over. But uhh, shit. I guess win Per-"

I sense a dark energy, coming not too far away.

"Hey Perry, it's cool you having won and all, but there is a bigger enemy. I have to stop him."

I open a portal to where it is and enter it.

Ah shiet

Wait, what's that guy over there using?

While backing up at very high speeds while my clones continue to fire stupid amounts of swords at the monster, as well as firing their own Ether Cannons from the Zelretchs, I analyze it

I'm not able to get all of it down, but i can get most of it

Ea, Sword of Rupture..............

@Crimson

"Bye"

Perry tells you as you leave

Melvin follows you in the portal

@Dragon

"I'll think about it when it happens."

I respond

@WHYNAUT

I fly and go next to Ellis

So.

There's a Black Lantern there.

Not good.

I portal behind him and slash at him multiple times, while Golems comparable to Thor in power punch at him in the front.

@Over and Dragon You've arrived on a beautiful beach.

[Will you be determining what is found and encountered during the exploration Over?]

[Ok]

Ellis stays focused on the mission just like the other Jingos.

The beach is very long and it ends where a jungle begins.

"Sure, i'll allow you to do it if you want"

I respond to Barian.

I then poof 100 clones of myself in to existence and make them scout the entirity of the beach for anything interesting or useful.

The beach is gigantic and beautiful, but other then that it doesn't seem to be very special.

The jungle seems to have a lot of interesting creatures, maybe some of them make for good food or scientific discoveries. The ground also seems to be very rich in minerals and maybe there are valuable resources beneath the soil.

[Best ability ever. Too bad for me though because I thought I could be lazy and have you just take some random animals.]

There seem to be animals that are similar to hippos and something that's like a mix between a cow and a horse.

I pick up a hippo animal in one hand and a cow horse in the other. I head back to Patrick and present them to him.

"These animals would be tasty and there are others that might result in scientific advancement. The ground was also rich in minerals so there might be resources under the soil."

[ I googled what a bewbeta cow was before I realized that was just a mispelling of between]

Overlord775 said:
@Chrisitan

The creature falls back down and pulls out a samurai sword, tring to slash you with it.
@Dragon

I desummon my clones and respond

"Good job Barian."

@Psycho

You completly blow away the energy contructs

@Hl3

That's a lot of damage

@Crimson

You scar the back of the creature, but the golems get eaten.

The moon creature then emits an omnidirectional bubble of dark energy to try engulf his enemies in it.

Me and the clones begin to overcharge the blades being fired, turning them into Broken Phantasms while the clone also begin to back up, albiet not without continuing to fire Ether Cannons

Meanwhile I'm sitting on the moon again thinking about these flashbacks.

What am I doing? I'm neglecting my duties as a king.

I feel like a have a hole in my heart which is odd since I don't have a heart. Lately it's like the world has been losing color, everything seems to be becoming more greyish and depressing. I used to have a sister and she died. I once protected something else and I failed. The darkness that has been hidden somewhere deep within me crawls on my soul.

I need more power. Power to protect my people. I need to get it at any costs.

No-no. I've left that behind me. I can do better now.

Back