• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 29

"Yes, it's reassuring to know that the first lieutenant has both skill and power" Alexander says.

"We should make ourselves ready for the meeting" Vladimir says to everyone in the training hall.

@Christian

"I AM YOU BUT EDGIER"

The shadow clone shouts back

@Hl3

The creature catches the blade of the scythe with his left hand.

@Torlikoff

You dodge the blast.

@WHYNAUT

"Putting aside what happened last night, could you tell me what you two were talking about before I arrived ? "

I ask to Ellis and Adil.

ok the

I use Shroud of Darkness and reinforce my energy scythe before spliting into 5 clones, with the new 4 copies also attacking the creature like i did while reinforcing their energy scythes

@Over "We were talking about this new world and what we would like to do here" Ellis answers.

@Dragon inside the meeting room you find Sanne and Filipe waiting for the rest.

@Christian

You slap the shadow clone, he then slaps you back.

@Hl3

The creature emits a very strong and loud scream, dispelling the energy constructs.

It then tries to impale you and your clones with a barrage of spikes.

@WHYNAUT

"So, what do you plan to do ? "

I ask her

@Psycho

You have a dream about rainbow colored flying tacos.

wait a second how is this thing screaming in spa--

me and my clones use Shadow Step and Unspeakable Horror while moving out of the way of the spikes

@Over "We want to explore this world and find some amazing places to go to when we have free time" Ellis answers.

@Dragon "Hey" Filipe says. Sanne simply nods.

@Hl3

CRITICAL FAILURE

You get by one of the spikes straight in the chest.

Your clones do much better, suffering only minor scratches, wiith the worst being one getting hit in the foot.

One of yiur clones gets a CRITICAL SUCCESS and not only dodges the attacks, but find an opening in the danmaku too.

Also the creature starts taking some mental damage

@Christian

The shadow clone taunts you

@WHYNAUT

"Can i tag along when you do the exploration ?"

i ask Ellis

oh you can go and **** right off

I hold up my power battery, from which eight solar system-sized arms form and all begin to rapidly punch at the creature while continually applying Umbral Trespass to deal extra damage

meanwhile, the spike is slowly worked out of my chest by my Regenerationn

@Dragon "Almost four days" Sanne answers.

@Over "Of course you can" Ellis says.

"What she said" Adil adds to it.

@Christian

the shadow clone kicks you away.

@Tor

Your attack is blocked by a bunhc of solar sistem size enegy constructs that have happered out of nowhere.

@Hl3

The creatures counters the barre of punches with his 8 tentacles.

Then you use Umbra Traspass, turning in to dark energy and infest the creature, while your scythe appears above it.

"Thanks."

I then remember something and check my watch

"The meeting is about to start, we should go in the room."

i say to Ellis and Adil

I wake up and decide to head back to Earth 1 to see what had become of it,

I teleport back arriving in New York and start having a look around.

Due to the power battery now floating in space, the arms begin to slow and shrink significantly while 2 clones scramble for it and the other 2 continue to attack the creature

I, meanwhile, attempt to force my way into the creature's mind, using the orange energy constructs in my mind to both protect me and attack the creature from the inside

@Pycho

You see a giant monter inside the moon,which is ripped in half,

@WHYNAUT

I arrived in the meeting room and heard the conversation between Barian and the other teammates thanks to enhanced senses.

"Hi guys"

I tell them as i get closer to them

One of the clones reaches the power battery, bringing what's left of the arms back to full strength while the other clone creates several massive energy scythes and swings them at the creature

Meanwhile......

Well that's inconvenient

I create an energy barrier around myself in an attempt to absorb the creature after wrenching my diffused body from it

Back