• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hl3 or bust said:
I mouth "I guess not." before chuckling and emiting a powerful shockwave in Barian's directio
I open my mouth and inhale the shockwave, eating it. Hmm, pretty good.

I use Guard Charge and Speed Charge before flying up and sending down a Heavy Rain: Feast of Kings.

@Why

Jean feels himself getting stronger from the zenkai boosts as the shadow clones vanish.

A Jin Mo-Ri style clone appears and uses muti-shadow clone jutsu to create four more.

These four clones teleport in and use several different attacks:

Renewal Tae-Kwon Do: Recoilless kick!

Renewal Tae-Kwon Do: 3rd stance, Hwechook

And from two of them: Na Bong Chim Accupuncture:Blood sealing point.

As the four attacks are inches away from hitting Whyr, the charging Jean teleports in "-haaaaaa!"

The kamehameha is fired with the precise timing to hit the moment after the other four strikes connect.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
I mouth "I guess not." before chuckling and emiting a powerful shockwave in Barian's directio
I open my mouth and inhale the shockwave, eating it. Hmm, pretty good.
I use Guard Charge and Speed Charge before flying up and sending down a Heavy Rain: Feast of Kings.
Using my Yami Yami no mi, i create a massive wave of blackness that the appetite energy simply disappears on contact with

Hmm, looks like that's not working.

I use a Back Channel on him.

I don't want to kill him, so I'll just freeze him until enough time has passed for an incapitation.

[Back Channel = Localized time stop]

As i sensed something coming, i quickly move away and Barian loses sight of me before he uses whatever i sensed due to my speed

[that should negate it kek]

The Jean who used Kamehameha crosses his arms and is blown back by his blast, but the Yong-Pyo armor covers his body, keeping him from taking serious harm.

The four clones are destroyed by the kamehameha even before anything's reflected.

"Thank you! I've been practicing for stuff like this since I was-" Jean shuts his mouth in embarassment.

He activates multi-shadow clone jutsu to create seven clones. Each one charges towards Whyr, they all begin striking him with marginally different timings, trying to keep him from using his reflection on all of them.

Tch, he moved. This guy's pretty fast. He dodged my back channel and destroyed my attacks.

I land on the ground and stay alert, waiting for an opportunity.

I stop time while the clones are attacking me. I walk up to Jean and lay my hand on his shoulder.

I use my death touch to try and instantly kill him and afterwards I try to drain all his energy in case he somehow resists death touch.

[i guess that's just shounen protagonist hunger kek]

Barian feels a light poke on the back of his neck as i attempt to send massive amounts of chakra into his system, which should disable most of the nerves in his body by disconnecting them

[i'm not a Toriko guru dude i have no clue about like half the stuff they do]

with my hand still near him, i position it just in the center of the back of his head and project a massive shockwave, using his head as the medium

"you're a good fighter kid, but I am looking for something more than that right now. I hope you become stronger when this tournament is over" I say to his corps.

[Sorry that I finished it so quickly, but I have to sleep now]

I attempt to turn around after noticing the energy but then am knocked away before I can react due to how much faster my opponent is.

"So does it get announced that I'm the first to go to the next round or is that only revealed to the rest when everyone is done fighting?" I ask the magnificent Lord English.

[It's not over just yet though. He has one last trick up his sleeve. You can reply in the morning if you want.]

Ruyi Jingu Bang extends out towards Whyr at high speeds the moment he seems to let down his guard.

Hl3 or bust said:
[******
at least i've been using non-visible attacks so far kek]
[Neon powers are pretty damn visible]

[And sub-atomically destabilising needs you to go up close and stick glowing hands on their face, or hit them with lasers ]

[i haven't fired anything and i'm far faster than Barian

the most i've done that's a projectile was the darkness wave that you can't see because we're in the void]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back