• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
[In case you missed it]

I slice at poisons dude's right arm while using my accuracy skill so it will be nearly impossible to dodge.

[Luck makes all the poison miss our group and causes the enemies to trip over on misshapen cracked bits of ground and smack into the ground at time accel's speeds]

[And I punched a hole through space-time to set of a GoB barrage inside gun guy's body usinG Lucky Three]

The gunman quickly regenerates, but is attacked by Xavier, and goes down, though one of his bullets pierces his arm

[It negs regen]

The poison guy's arm is cut in two, but he regenerates easily and the poison from his arm is splattered all over the group.

The group does lose its balance, but most of them are capable of regaining their footing

Using Tenseigan to push the attackers away from me, i fire massive chakra blasts at several of them while draining the energy of their movements and attacks

Yobobojojo said:
The gunman quickly regenerates, but is attacked by Xavier, and goes down, though one of his bullets pierces his arm
[It negs regen]

The poison guy's arm is cut in two, but he regenerates easily and the poison from his arm is splattered all over the group.

The group does lose its balance, but most of them are capable of regaining their footing
I use my regen negation, fixing spaces in his body, before he can regenerate.

RRTheEndMan said:
[I'm not in tho]
[Well I suppose not much else happened]

In the meantime Eastern Europe was conquered. The Danese army flees to Independent Alaska, but it is quickly defeated by the more numerous Canadian forces. Also, the greek president was murdered in his sleep. Now the Biumvirate's army is in Denmark.

RRTheEndMan said:
RRTheEndMan said:
[I'm not in tho]
[Well I suppose not much else happened]
In the meantime Eastern Europe was conquered. The Danese army flees to Independent Alaska, but it is quickly defeated by the more numerous Canadian forces. Also, the greek president was murdered in his sleep. Now the Biumvirate's army is in Denmark.
[Everyone will be set back where they took off when the tournament ends so currenly nothing will happen on earth]

Hl3 or bust said:
Using Tenseigan to push the attackers and poison away from me, i fire massive chakra blasts at several of them while draining the energy of their movements and attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back