• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm resistant to gravity manipulation.

I create a huge explosion while shooting fireballs, spamming cappy and 3*accuracy Core Enforcer

[Black holes aren't just gravity manipulation. They also destroy matter on a quantum level and distort time and space.]

CrimsonStarFallen said:
[Black holes aren't just gravity manipulation. They also destroy matter on a quantum level and distort time and space.]
[Through tidal forces from gravity and gravity. Also if it's big enough to destroy me on subatomic levels it can atomize you and you have no regen]

I become intangible as i open another portal behind Ripo, i enter it and i try atomizing every atom on his body at once.

As Fusion is mesing with nuclei and electrons, it deals higher damage than simple seeparation of atoms, So I regen and spam shock wave [It's homing] While using Tas to bind Walt and spamming explosions

[Atleast you got to do something. I've been stuck for almost three days now. And I need to go soon so if Blah comes online now I won't even eb able to fight Jean]

Overlord775 said:
Lolrd English turn towards the rest of the group, those that aren't fighting
  • Rundom_Number_Generator.exe is booting up
"HERE'S THE REST OF THE MATCHUPS:

RANDALL VS RALPH

WHYR VS ODD'S KIDDO

DOUGLASH VS NORA

AND LAST, BUT NOT LEAST

XAVIER VS
[Insert Shiro's character name here]

IF ANYONE WANTS TO START THEIR FIGHT, TELL ME."

[@ HI3

I can fight now but I asked a knowledgable member about Fate and he said he doesn't think that Civ Erasure works that way (where you can grab a person and turn them into a sword) because it hasn't been shown to work that way. Even the description, " Anything in Altera's grasp is transformed into its best form currently most suited for herself. " Makes it sound like it's talking about items that Altera picks up and transforms.]

[Either her profile or TYPE-MOON said it was anything she touched from what I remebered, but I'm pretty sure it works on anything regardless of how it activates]

Hl3 or bust said:
[Why is that listed as travel speed?
Also, i think that's just perception speed, not reaction speed]
[Cause he moved that fast over a distance

Yeah, but Starjun couldn't perceive Acacia moving]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back