• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I notice my body being destroyed but then I begin to evolve in response to resist it.

[ Overwrite: All Digimon can rewrite their data, so that they are able to react to various situations that were once problematic for it. This usually causes a gigantic increase in power, durability, speed and sometimes new skills and resistances to be gained. However, the more emotional the Digimon is, the more violent the overwrite becomes and thus can lead to negative effects.

and before you say NLF or that he's moving too fast for me to use it, MHS+'s have been able to Overwrite in response to someone with Immeasurable speed using thought based Existence Erasure on them. ]

Right before it would have hit your barrier, the ppole stops extending, and in a puff of smoke transforms into Jean, holding onto his own Ruyi Jingu Bang and a gourd.

Ruyi Jingu Bang quickly extends pushing into the corpse of his clone and to push him behind you.

"Gourd, absorb!" His gourd begins sucking you in, barrier and all.

I quickly make a clone of myself and leave my current body. I immediately posses my clone and then I try to crush Jean with gravity manipulation.

Barians frantic biting takes one of my hands, although after atomizing and absorbing one of the small creatures he;s creating, it's back to normal and i continue to pummel him, this time occaisionally augmented by neon blasts

[the neon blasts are sub-atomically destroying and don't take a moment to do so btw]

The creatures are destroyed by the blasting and I continue to get pummeled. Man...I'm really getting kicked around.

[ negs rege it also erases it from existence. My mouth that is.]

[52,594,876,486,185,656,320c. Probably higher, but I'm not good with finding what he's linked to.]
[Time to get blitzed, unless Thanos scales to Silver Surfer.]

[Thanos blitzed both SS and Thor. You still get blized]

Okay, this is going nowhere.

I put my hands up.

"I forfeit. You're too fast for me to do anything and that darkness of yours is really annoying."

I smile at the victor of our duel before heading back to the stands.

"Yeah, it was pretty fun getting to test my limits. I know what I need to improve on now."

"So, I guess we have to fight?" I say to Randall.

[Because any attempt at me fighting you will end with the person who is over 10000 times faster just annihilating me]

Torlikoff said:
"So, I guess we have to fight?" I say to Randall.

[Because any attempt at me fighting you will end with the person who is over 10000 times faster just annihilating me] </div> [Thus is life.]

"So it seems."

Jean sucks in the original, but is crushed down by the gravity. He holds himself up using Ruyi Jingu Bang, and charges a kamehameha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back