• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
DragonEmperor23 said:
[that's in travel speed, Barian can react to things at 13/12 quintillion c]
[Acacia is listed as MFTL+ only in travel speed, his reaction and combact speed are only MFTL.

So no, your reaction speed can't be in the quadrillion c ]

[ So does this mean I'm only in the quadrillions if I start moving from far away? The only thing that makes him MFTL+ is the feat I mentioned which wasn't even travel speed]

DragonEmperor23 said:
[ So does this mean I'm only in the quadrillions if I start moving from far away? The only thing that makes him MFTL+ is the feat I mentioned which wasn't even travel speed]
[It means that if you dash in a straight direction you can reach speeds much higher than your reaction speed, so you can only can tackle an opponent at quadrillion of time c but you won't be able to change it's direction nor do anything else once the attack started]

[I'm here now]

"Good luck kiddo." I say to Jean.

"Are you ready?" I say to Melvin as we're brought to a separate pocket dimension.

"Ah! You're the person who created the new country!" Seeing Whyr up close, Jean finally realizes who he is. "It's nithe- nice to meet you President Nauth." Jean performs a bow, something he picked up at the dojos he fought through the day before. He nervously looks back up, embarassed about having bitten his tongue.

@Blah

I jump backwards and put a 100 meter distance between me and Odd

"Ok, let's do this."

I says as i'm covered by a red armor, because of me going in to DxD G mode

"Boost ! Boost ! Boost ! Shadow Ball !"

I shout as i double my attack 3 times and then launch a orb of shadows at Odd.

@Overlord

"Allegro! Barrier! Holy Fire!" The moment he starts activating his armor, I begin my own preparations. My speed, defense and magic defense all increase, and my holy fire wil cancel his boosts and lower his resistace to magic if it hits. I try to move out of the way of the shadow ball while charging forwards.

[scaling to true form Saver who can control the solar system and dwarfs earth along with Amaterasu who has all the power of a star (should include supernovae based on her AP unless she also scales to Saver)]

Blahblah9755 said:
@Overlord
"Allegro! Barrier! Holy Fire!" The moment he starts activating his armor, I begin my own preparations. My speed, defense and magic defense all increase, and my holy fire wil cancel his boosts and lower his resistace to magic if it hits. I charge forwards.
[I had lauched a shodow ball towards you, i know that it will literally do nothing to you, but at least react it to.]

@Why

Oh! He's letting me go first, how nice! Jean thinks to himself.

He hits himself in the temple and changes to speed form. Na Bong Chim, Limit Release 52x

Jean then begins moving around at high speeds while teleporting around. Several clones teleport ot Whyr and attempt to engage him in cqc, and the real Jean begins charging a Kamehameha.

[there are no numbers

but she's >> true form Saver who can manipulate solar systems

I'm pretty sure it's higher than your durability sice Digimon 4-Bs scale to a feat that's basically true form Saber iirc]

Overlord775 said:
Blahblah9755 said:
@Overlord
"Allegro! Barrier! Holy Fire!" The moment he starts activating his armor, I begin my own preparations. My speed, defense and magic defense all increase, and my holy fire wil cancel his boosts and lower his resistace to magic if it hits. I charge forwards.
[I had lauched a shodow ball towards you, i know that it will literally do nothing to you, but at least react it to.]
[Sorry, I had originally been activating parts that speed him up to have Odd dodge, but I forgot to write that after I went to check my spelling of the spells. I'll edit that in.]

I produce a large explosion to blow all the clones away and grab my sword. I see Jean charging the Kamehameha, but I don't do anything about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back