• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule The World 2: Electric Boogaloo Meta 1

A rewind works if everyone agrees (Yobo has a preference, but seems neutral on it).

An alternative is probably a deus ex machina type deal where just no one dies.

Because I'd hope you'd at least have the decency to cut back on stuff like random die rolls after, where a rewind would be too similar to what occurred before.

Edwellken said:
An alternative is probably a deus ex machina type deal where just no one dies.
I would go with this personally.

Also, random chance should probably be reserved for things that actually rely on random chance. Like luck based abilities or coincidences.

Edwellken said:
Also, random chance should probably be reserved for things that actually rely on random chance. Like luck based abilities or coincidences.
I would be fine with this.

If we rewind time

There will be no random chance involved when I kill hl3

It will be entirely within your rules

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
So, are my characters fine?
Power Null and Existance Erasure seem a little iffy but idk how they work.

I'm only saying cause I got my Silence staff restricted and that's pretty minor for P. Null

Hl3 or bust said:
K&K also doesn't care about your attacks ignoring durability iirc
Ragna's soul Hax is WAY better than BB's, let me tell ya. I'm quite knowledgeable about the two verses.

Does that include hax?

Yes

He's also gonna get Berserker and onpy be damagable by country level attacks, i can already tell

Ragna's soul Hax is scaled to The Black Beast since Grimoire is just its remain. It's able to mortally wound Terumi's soul. Terumi wasn't affected by timeline reset of the Prime Field War. And it sucked every single soul in the entirety of the timeline into the Blue, which collect souls throughout infinite possibilities.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Ragna's soul Hax is scaled to The Black Beast since Grimoire is just its remain. It's able to mortally wound Terumi's soul. Terumi wasn't affected by timeline reset of the Prime Field War. And it sucked every single soul in the entirety of the timeline into the Blue, which collect souls throughout infinite possibilities.
And you're telling me to allow that?

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
On a much lower scale than the Embryo or Amaterasu. Kuvacha and Kundala is weird because it only protects part of your body.

No amount of souls lets you out-soulhax someone who controls the concept of souls

And you're telling me to allow that?

Hey, I need to hit you and I need few hits in order to incapacitate. Also I may turn berserk once I used it too much. Probably if weakened include Idea Engine. Probably the latter. So I don't go berserk. Eh, I'll just pick a new

On a much lower scale than the Embryo or Amaterasu. Kuvacha and Kundala is weird because it only protects part of your body.

No amount of souls lets you out-soulhax someone who controls the concept of souls

Higher-D soul Hax > 3-D concept soul Hax.

Back