• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 18

[Look Imma say it anyway, if you ain't monarch or you haven't watched Gurren Lagann, IGNORE THIS. OKay in the first Gurren Lagann film, while Kamina's dying, they combine into Gurren Lagann, and the Scar on Lagann regens. Not sure if this is from the film or from the series, my memory is kinda like shit]

I retrieve 5 million Bottles and ingest all of them as much as possible.

The sheer amount of alcohol stops your blood flow and gives you a heart attack, as well as major organ failure to 50% of them.

SwathingDegenera777 said:
[Look Imma say it anyway, if you ain't monarch or you haven't watched Gurren Lagann, IGNORE THIS. OKay in the first Gurren Lagann film, while Kamina's dying, they combine into Gurren Lagann, and the Scar on Lagann regens.]
[There's a big difference between a metal robot being repaired and biological neurons]

CrimsonStarFallen said:
I retrieve 5 million Bottles and ingest all of them as much as possible.
The sheer amount of alcohol stops your blood flow and gives you a heart attack, as well as major organ failure to 50% of them.

My Willpower is keeping me from death, albeit I near it's edge, my desire for muscular whamen and SEASON TWO of Little Witch Academia keeps me going, if not barely, I chug fifty more bottles

"Y-y-y-uor Mvoe"

Monarch Laciel said:
I grab the wine that Barian put on the table and down it.

"Ah so much flavour!"
Before you drink everything, i manage to grab and drink a little bit of it.

"Deer lord, it's so g-g-g-g-goooooodddd..." i say.

I slur out some random words to Adrian.

Through sheer dumb luck they form the precise sentence required to break his will.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Adrian's heart explodes. A good part of his organs rott.
[That's powerplaying]

"LE NO! SESAON TOWWO LIWW BEE BRONO!" I say, continuing operation with a heart nearing the edge of rupturation, I will not le die

some guy in the middle of buttfuck nowhere says he's come to challenge me and can destroy stars with his breath

i paste him by flicking in his general direction

[That's powerplaying]

[You drinked 5 million bottles of Sake. That is what happens when you drink that much. Also, lol irony]

[So uh]

[I'm pretty sure that even being a robot, your interal circuits and plating is going to like]

[Rust from the sake]

[Especially with luck in play]

[And apparently we have infinite sake so.. it's going to happen eventually]

DragonEmperor23 said:
[Forget the negative effects of drinking this much Alcohol, how can you even physically fit this much liquid in your bodies?]
[Im a robot, Monarch is a possibility.

That's why Swathings body is exploding from inside out.]

Monarch Laciel said:
[So uh]
[I'm pretty sure that even being a robot, your interal circuits and plating is going to like]

[Rust from the sake]

[I'm still going on sheer willpower alone, it ain't even Spiral and Magic at this point, my Spiral is too shit to actually keep me alive and capable of ingestion, I don't even care about the stats, I just want that season two]

Monarch Laciel said:
[So uh]

[Rust from the sake]

[I am made of Mega Man verse strongest metal. It's gonna happen, but it will take a while.]

[Being lucky isn't cheating]

[Now, if I was actively manipulating probability to make things happen, that might be considered cheating. But I'm not doing anything. It's just me being lucky]

Monarch Laciel said:
Hl3 or bust said:
[except i'm pretty sure that's what your luck is doing
[It's the difference between a bird flying into you and someone throwing a bird at you]
[except no one's throwing the bird, it's being put into the position where it'll fly into you by their lucl]

Back