• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 18

"I haven't really used my luuuck that muchhh I think. Att least nott that's I can tell. It's.. passive ya schee. But it let me win lots of money at VEGAS"

Monarch Laciel said:
"I dont... even... know... where I'm up to..."
I grab a random number of bottles and through sheer dumb luck it's the precise number I needed to remain in the game.

"I asked youu... what you'd'd'd do with your powers. FoOor me you seee..... is alll a game. AND IMMA GONNA WIN"
"I Just wanna live me life sir, live in a world where the average women is as muscular as arnold schwarzenegger in his prime, rid the world of political corruption, starving thirld world children, starving children, go to school, le simple shit and not so simple shit that I can EASILY realize thanks to my powers, I respect your desires, you are an immaculate being and I wish you the best of luck in the attainment of those goals, be it if you win this or lose, I don't care either way so long as I can get what I want and live the life I wanna live"

I say, the alcohol spotanoeously reversing my sans safistication into one ubersafisticated so

[Isnt that just Ress them]

[It is, but Homestuck profiles are so outdated i cry every time i see one that isn't Caliborn and Calliope.]

I pour 900 bottles into my mouth, My kidneys at this point and their continued survival is an enigma, and it ain't Spiral done, my Spiral is too shit to pull this, and Magic has some vaguely defined limits tied to words, and I sure as hell don't know the words to keep this shit from happening.

[@psycho Pretty much]

[@Crimson, ninja'd you]

"You know boissss I think we might be running out of sake. Does it count as a loss if you don't drink because there's nothing more for you to drink?"

Monarch Laciel said:
[@psycho Pretty much]
[@Crimson, ninja'd you]

"You know boissss I think we might be running out of sake. Does it count as a loss if you don't drink because there's nothing more for you to drink?"
"I CAN MAKE MORE WITH LE SPIRAL, or yanno, just steal moer of it from an alt universe"

Monarch Laciel said:
"Nope." I use telekinesis to make hundreds, maybe thousands of boxes full of sake bottles inside appear.

I drink 200 more.

Monarch Laciel said:
"Airght do that then"
"LE KAY ME MAn" I say, conjuring forth precisely a Trillion bottles of Sake, suspended in air and in subdimensional space for retrieval

I pour precisesly 1,000 Bottles of Sake into my mouth

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Torlikoff said:
"I reccomend that both of you stop before your livers implode upon themselves and take the planet with us."
"No, this is too important." I say.
"AND I want that Season Two of Little Witch Academia, I mean Muscular Women as buff as Prime Arnold Schwarzenegger, but mostly SEASON TWO"

Through sheer dumb luck, the sheer amount of sake inside Walter begins causing his robot filtering systems to begin wearing out.

And less through sheer dumb luck and more what should have happened already, the sheer amount of alcohol in his blood makes its way to Adrian's brain and begins ******* dissolving his neurons or whatever alcohol does to your brain.

I drink another buncha bottles from the trillions floating in mid-air (how is there even enough room in this restaurant for that)

Monarch Laciel said:
Through sheer dumb luck, the sheer amount of sake inside Walter begins causing his robot filtering systems to begin wearing out.
And less through sheer dumb luck and more what should have happened already, the sheer amount of alcohol in his blood makes its way to Adrian's brain and begins ******* dissolving his neurons or whatever alcohol does to your brain.
Well LUCKILY for me le Spiral prevented the Degradation of my Neurons, but my Alcohol is now decreased to 50 bottles of Sake

i return for a moment and some smoke forms into "Oh, and one of you is basically cheating. See ya." before running off again

The filter stops. This is gonna be tough. I still have a resistence because im still a robot, but the sake is gonna hit much harder.

SwathingDegenera777 said:
{Yes it does, Ever watch the first Gurren Lagann film? It does that in general. Or just PERIOD, I can link but it's spoilery]
Films aren't canon, series only]

I run into some really buff guy wandering the wastes of north america, and he says something about me being already dead before i transmute him, eat the pill and go on my way, feeling noticably more w i s e

Back