• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 18

I sense some peep using Fate-Reading with Le Spiral, and I utilize Le Spiral to render my fate unviewable... assuming someone with EVEN MORE SPIRAL doesn't undo my shit.

I add in 50 more bottles to the floating waterfall of Sake into my mouth, HOW THE **** AM I NOT DEAD YET?

SwathingDegenera777 said:
I sense some peep using Fate-Reading with Le Spiral, and I utilize Le Spiral to render my fate unviewable... assuming someone with EVEN MORE SPIRAL doesn't undo my shit.
I add in 50 more bottles to the floating waterfall of Sake into my mouth, HOW THE **** AM I NOT DEAD YET?
[yeah no]

[Nope, you can't do that.]

CrimsonStarFallen said:
[Nope, you can't do that.]
[Well shit]

Apparently I can't do that, so Imma just keep pouring this shit into my mouth, and if necessary, use what little Spiral, Magic, and Le Toonforce I have to prevent Absolute Luck from ******* me up the ass

Also, I add 50 more bottles of sake to the waterfalling of Sake into my mouth

I don't boost anything, because I'm a Kikai who will never die, rot, or decay, and I'm pretty sure things like alcohol poisoning can't stop me either.

"Geez man, could you slow down? If I drink 20 bottles at once, how is Walter meant to keep up"

I grab 20 bottles and chug them down.

"Round uhhhhhhhhhhh 20 for you Walter and 60 for you Adrian"

Monarch Laciel said:
I don't boost anything, because I'm a Kikai who will never die, rot, or decay, and I'm pretty sure things like alcohol poisoning can't stop me either.
"Geez man, could you slow down? If I drink 20 bottles at once, how is Walter meant to keep up"

I grab 20 bottles and chug them down.

"Round uhhhhhhhhhhh 20 for you Walter and 60 for you Adrian"
"I'm pretty sure that at this point, you have powers that make you immune to drunkness and it's associated ails ABSOLUTE LUCK DOOD. Wait wouldn't that count as cheating? I mean I'm not tryna be accusatory or anyfin, I'm just asking. Also what EXACTLY are the loss conditions?"

I say telepathically via LE SPIRAL as 50 more bottles of sake pour down into my mouth.

"Please slooow downnn" I grab more bottles, slurring my words.

"50 more bottles"

"Also, the bet was "who can drink more sake". If you think that my strange biology is cheating, then you might as well say that anyone with a better tolerance for alcohol due to their body than their opponent is cheating"

Monarch Laciel said:
"Oh my god Adrian"
I grab another 70 bottles and drink them.

"What about poor Walter?"
"What? I just asked about the Win Conditions and if I lose all of my Powers if I lose. Besides aren't you like, Immune to Alcohol poisoning and it's subsequent ails?"

I say, pouring 100 Bottles of Sake into my mouth, I feel the urge but I use le SPiral to teleport it to a random location in Japan, probably atop Weeaboo's head

"I dont... even... know... where I'm up to..."

I grab a random number of bottles and through sheer dumb luck it's the precise number I needed to remain in the game.

"I asked youu... what you'd'd'd do with your powers. FoOor me you seee..... is alll a game. AND IMMA GONNA WIN"

DragonEmperor23 said:
I get up.
"Forget it, I'm bored!"

I fly to Japan to go see Reggy and find him in a bar with other people that I recognize.
I pour 300 bottles into my mouth, **** YOU KIDNEYS, I'M GETTING THAT SEASON TWO, and the entire female population made as muscular as arnold schwarzenegger in his prime, but SEASON ******* TWO of LITTLE WITCH ACADEMIA

"ÔêÇNNÔêÇNÔêÇNÔêÇNW ONMp ÎñNINOIÎñ Ôê®OÔàä"

[Most likely]

[Also did he just say he teleported the sake away from him, because that's cheating and means I really should have summoned another ruler to keep him in line]

Back