• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 18

[I'll sign, but ONLY if I can finish up my bet with Monarch, AND get an additional character for powers, feel free to restrict that shit]

Suddennly, a letter spontaneously manifests next to Adrian

"╔Ñ╔öß┤ë╩çq sß┤ëp uß┤ëãâs ll,I ÃØ╔╣nsn"

And so it is signed, albeit with shitty ass handwriting, like jesus **** it's comparable to the mutilated corpse of a malformed fetus that a dog decided to excrete upon after eating chocalate laced chipotle burritos

"It says something about another challenge. THE LAST ONE HE PUT ME THROUGH NEARLY KILLED ME!" He said, scared for his life.

[Great, we're gonna leave the world in the care of Kabus and what ever Swathings character is named]

I to to Kabus.

"Hey Kabus have you signed the letter yet?", I joyfully say.

[My character now is a completely different person]

I see kaira.

"Who is that?"

PsychoWarper said:
[Great, we're gonna leave the world in the care of Kabus and what ever Swathings character is named]
[It's Adrian, also don't worry, assuming my request for an additional character is granted, I'll be OP enough to protect it, and if not, I STILL got Kamina Spiral SUPPLANTED by Le Magic and Dirk's Soul Ripping shit, something of which I can use to buff my ass by absorbing "soul energy" or whatever the **** it's called]

I suddenly feel weaker.

"Wait a minute..." I make a portal to where Reggy was.

"Hey, did me leaving count as me losing?" I ask Reggy.

@WHY

"Hello, i'm Kaira, nice to meet you"

@Christian

Kaira give you a hug to try calming you down

"Let's not talk about that challenge, let's talk about what you would like to do."

[Hallelujah, someone gives me the link to the game thread]

"Yeah that counted. I think you ran off too fast to hear, but the green man, who left after the game ended, asked you if you were surrendering, and then you were gone so he said "Walter is no longer willing to continue the bet. The winner is Reggy" and vanished."

"uuhhh. Nice to meet you.

Anyway I'll be joining that challenge Kabus. I would love it if you joined too"

"Do you want to make another bet to get your stats back? I can't just give them back to you, that's literally not within my power, but if you want to play another game...."

[Edit:ninja'd]

I wait patiently for something to happen. Some of the rain clouds gather up into a large drago. I look up at it.

The dragon opens his mouth but is then teleported away by the same portals the lady on the moon used.

Monarch Laciel said:
"Do you want to make another bet to get your stats back? I can't just give them back to you, that's literally not within my power, but if you want to play another game...."
"Yes, that is what i want. Could you do that?"

DragonEmperor23 said:
I wait patiently for something to happen. Some of the rain clouds gather up into a large drago. I look up at it.
The dragon opens his mouth but is then teleported away by the same portals the lady on the moon used.
[i killed her tho]

Monarch Laciel said:
"Sure. If I lose, you get all the stats you lost back. If I win... what's something neat that you can do?"
"Hmm... I can unlock any lock, i can separate someone's soul and body, i have big amount of Magic inside me..."

"Wait did I lose? I drank like, 40 full bottles of Sake! Aaaaaand OH **** KIDNEY FAILURE JESUS ****." I lose body composure.

"Did I lose? If so how, and do I STILL have my powers? Even if weakened?"

"Hmmm... well spell power could be very nice... You know what, let's just go with something simple. If I win, I'll take that unlocking ability"

"And our game hasn't finished yet Adrian"

[Considering it said the strongest in the world would join, and we know characters like Kaira, Weeb, and Sunshine are all supposed to be comparable if not superior to us, I think this should include noteworthy NPCs as well.]

I read the letter, then look up at the three drinking, "What do you plan to do?" Then I realize they haven't even taken a glance.

Monarch Laciel said:
"Hmmm... well spell power could be very nice... You know what, let's just go with something simple. If I win, I'll take that unlocking ability"
"And our game hasn't finished yet Adrian"
"Oh thank ****! I mean i'm still suffering from kidney failure, but don't worry! I can hold on until we finish!"

"So how many bottles of Sake are you in, I drank like forty"

"You know, we're really meant to do this in rounds, but ok"

I use my new superspeed to dash around Japan and collect bottles of Sake, which I bring back to the bar.

I drink them all.

"And that's 40. Round 41"

CrimsonStarFallen said:
"Still a drinking game right? If so, you got yourself a deal." I extend my hand to handshake.
"Be warned, I drank forty bottles worth of Sake, like literal full bottles, I'm currently suffering from Kidney failure, and we playing against someone with ABSOLUTE LUCK, I mean I'm sure Spiral could overpower that, But I ain't using my Spiral, all I'm using is Defensive ToonForce in case my opponent tryna use le luck to prevent me from drinking"

CrimsonStarFallen said:
"Still a drinking game right? If so, you got yourself a deal." I extend my hand to handshake.
I shake his hand again. The Ruler appears. His eye bulges as he watches us very carefully.

Blahblah9755 said:
[Considering it said the strongest in the world would join, and we know characters like Kaira, Weeb, and Sunshine are all supposed to be comparable if not superior to us, I think this should include noteworthy NPCs as well.]
[Christian is not joining the challange, so Kaira won't either.

Weeaboo is probably too occupied fanboying in Japan and creating his personal harem

Sunshine is basically Superman, so he won't join.

So none of them are joining]

"GODDAMNIT!" I say, I use Le Spiral to open a hole, and I obtain precisely 1,000 Bottles of Sake, varying in brand. I chug 20, holding them in the Air with Le Magic while the Sake waterfalls into my mouth.

[Christian is not joining the challange, so Kaira won't either.

Weeaboo is probably too occupied fanboying and making an haram

Sunshine is basically Superman, so he would not join.

So none of them are joining]

[Actually yeah. Retcon them joining.]

Back