• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 16

[No. Mars is literaly a melting ball of Magma. Whatever you're doing to terraform Mars isn't gonna happen.]

[Ever heard of using Spiral to go to limbo and then use the souls to fuel my terraforming of Mars?"

Wait Mars is lava howst the **** did you not notice that

"QUICKQUICKQUICKTOLIMBONOWFUCKFUCKDEARGODTHEFUCKINGAGONG"

PsychoWarper said:
[I could BFR him to a dimension where there is no physics and the bonds between his atoms cease to function]

[Totally all my idea ovo]
[I have Defensive Too force, Spiral, Le Magic, and ******* MID GODLY]

Okay we in limbo now AND... it looks like sjif, like imagine if the shit you took after eating Chipotle was various shades of grey and white, yeah...

"SOUL ABSORPTION VIA SPIRAL"

"ITS FOR A GREAT CAUSE"ushers forth my wooden golem.

And thanks to Le Spiral, I absorb all the souls, and now I got like... Enough power to turn Mars into Earth, then transport that shit all the way across the universe into an identical solar system that's FAR away from this one

[I really wanna make a portal inside a star and use the heat made by it to destroy Swating.

Totally my idea, do not steal. ovo]

[@Swathing

i don't care how good your regen is or if it even works

if your body is trying to regenerate into a damaged state, it being Mid-Godly is just gonna make that worse]

[Leave my ally alone plz]

Screw this.

REROLL

I activate Golden Lucky Coin, which lets me activate Lucky Three, and then I pull another Rampaging Sayaka Portal Creation to bust out of this pocket dimension and back to earth.

Okay I'm back at magmaball Mars. Lemme just... It's Earth now, like an exact clone, people and everything, it's like an exact clone from before that Omni dude gave us powers and shit... ALBEIT with women being muscularly comparable to Arnold Schwarzenegger but with **** and a female face, and that's the AVERAGE looking woman

Now lemme just... BAM, now we in a solar system identical to ours, albeit just trillions of light-years away.

Now lemme just... Their Earth is gone, and now my MARS TURNED EARTH WITH MUSCULAR WOMEN has replaced it.

Time to indulge my fetish

"Heard that"

"Not in a creepy way! Just admire the muscularity of women, maybe like kill the clone of me, replace them, and then jack off to their version of playboy!"

"I was joking'

"Obviously"

[Alright.

Whatever stuff Swathing is doing is bullshit. How did he even do that? How did he turn Magmaball Mars into a replica of Earth?]

"The hell is going on out there?" Kabus then somehow teleported to Space. He saw what happened to the Solar System, and he was not pleased.

"WHO THE F**K DID THIS!?" He said, breathing in space.

PsychoWarper said:
[Monarch are you allied with Swathing?]
[Yes he is, his character don't know jack shit about my whole plan to turn Mars into Earth, teleport it into a different solar system, and then create a replica of Earth ALBDIT with the average women being muscularly comparable to Arnold Schwarzenegger but with ****]

Christian Higdon said:
"The hell is going on out there?" Kabus then somehow teleported to Space. He saw what happened to the Solar System, and he was not pleased.

"WHO THE F**K DID THIS!?" He said, breathing in space.
I hear a dude back in the reg solar system

"That was me, sorry bout that, I just wanted to recreate an Earth but with msucular women being the social and biological norm... Want me to recreate Mars? I can make it a magma ball and everything"

Sensing this insanity, fly to the bizarre power in the middle of space.

"Excuse me, what are you doing to the solar system?"

Christian Higdon said:
"I got this. STAR ROD, BRING BACK MARS! NOW!"

And so magic unfolded.
"Sure, but I'mma warn ya, I turned it into an Earth clone ALBEIT with the average female being as muscular as Arnold Schwarzenegger"

SwathingDegenera777 said:
Christian Higdon said:
"I got this. STAR ROD, BRING BACK MARS! NOW!"

And so magic unfolded.
"Sure, but I'mma warn ya, I turned it into an Earth clone ALBEIT with the average female being as muscular as Arnold Schwarzenegger"
"Too bad, bucko. Mars is mine to destroy and MINE ONLY! Along with the rest of the system!" He said, warning him.

Back