• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 16

I leave the house and wander around until I end up in a place with lots of birds.

I start killing the birds.

Time goes backwards, and the bird comes back, but I'm unaffected because I don't have a concept of time to reverse.

The people who entered Machu and Giza saw same things. Daemons. Wild, powerful and dangerous than ever before because of the Bloodlust, it immediately attacks the heroes.

The wild creatures are immediately incapacitated due to me fusing large shards of concrete to their bodies, including inside of them

Hl3 or bust said:
The wild creatures are immediately incapacitated due to me fusing large shards of concrete to their bodies, including inside of them, and even when i kill a few accidentally, they don't seem to come back to life when time rewinds
[Why though

[Wouldn't they just unfuse

I eat 6 more of those large energy balls before I notice my power stop growing. "Awww, I've eclipsed it already? Time to move on then." I notice a new type of monster appearing.

[how strong is a Daemon?]

Monarch Laciel said:
Hl3 or bust said:
The wild creatures are immediately incapacitated due to me fusing large shards of concrete to their bodies, including inside of them, and even when i kill a few accidentally, they don't seem to come back to life when time rewinds
[Why though
[Wouldn't they just unfuse
[it's difficult to unfuse with something that's inside of you

plus i managed to copy an ability that negates their "lolcan'tkillme" bullshit]

Yobobojojo said:
[I like how you can recognize us despite looking totally different ovo]
[That happens a lot here tbh. I am also pretty diferent right now, so try to keep that in mind.]

I create a portal back to the orphanage. I go inside to get my chocolate, but… no one's here. "What…?" Where are they? I run from room to room, it's empty. No one's there, the kids, the staff, the triplets, Jean, they're all gone.

"Dammit… DAMMIT!" I punch the planet with my full strength.

Blahblah9755 said:
I create a portal back to the orphanage. I go inside to get my chocolate, but… no one's here. "What…?" Where are they? I run from room to room, it's empty. No one's there, the kids, the staff, the triplets, Jean, they're all gone.
"Dammit… DAMMIT!" I punch the planet with my full strength.
[Somebody finally did it. Somebody punched down.]

[I mean, since I already knew what would happen, I would have already seen you tell me that your a fusion]

Back