• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 16

Torlikoff said:
Sensing this insanity, fly to the bizarre power in the middle of space.

"Excuse me, what are you doing to the solar system?"
"Oh I stole Mars so I could make it into Earth ALBEIT with the average woman being as strong and muscular as Arnold Schwarzenegger in his prime. Dont worry the kaiju dude brought it back, I'll leave And turn a planet in a FOREIGN solar system into it.ill leave"

"Sure, but I'mma warn ya, I turned it into an Earth clone ALBEIT with the average female being as muscular as Arnold Schwarzenegger"

"Too bad, bucko. Mars is mine to destroy and MINE ONLY! Along with the rest of the system!" He said, warning him.

"Okay, I'll go do my shot in a DIFFERENT solar system, I can do that right? I won't mess with your Mars Kay?"

"Oh, don't worry. When i'm done, the fire i breathe will be Earth's core and the system won't be aligned again!" He laughed chaotically. This power. It was too much.

Christian Higdon said:
"Oh, don't worry. When i'm done, the fire i breathe will be Earth's core and the system won't be aligned again!" He laughed chaotically. This power. It was too much.
"So I can do my stuff in a different solar system right? Cuz I found this one identical to this one a trillion light years away"

"Well see ya!"

Torlikoff said:
@Swathing

"Would you kindly not? I like this solar system as is."
"Sure thing sir, I'm leaving for a different solar system IDENTICAL to this one a billion light years away. Feel free to drop by! Just... Dont demuscularize the women please..I like them form, buff, and like Arnold Schwarzenegger in his prime"

"LOOK SIR OMNI I RESPECT YOU IMMENSELY, BUT LIKE, WHY DKD YOU RETCON MY MUSCJLW PLANNET OUT OF EXISTENCE? nor like it ****** your plans up the arse or anyfin..."

After chatting with Xavier for a while, I go home to the orphanage uneventfully, I feel strangely relieved when I see the kids.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
I look at the sky and see someone doing weird shit with mars.
"HEY, STOP MESSING WITH THE SOLAR SYSTEM MORE THAN I ALREADY DID!" I shoot a beam of energy at him.
[IT'S MY MARS!]

SwathingDegenera777 said:
"LOOK SIR OMNI I RESPECT YOU IMMENSELY, BUT LIKE, WHY DKD YOU RETCON MY MUSCJLW PLANNET OUT OF EXISTENCE? nor like it ****** your plans up the arse or anyfin..."
Omni appears to Adrian.

"Hello. It appears we have somethings to talk about."

Omni appears to Adrian.

"Hello. It appears we have somethings to talk about."

"Yes sir! I would politely like to enquire as to why my planet of muscular woman was retconned out of existance! Worry not! I just wish to know your thoughts process and motives behind such an action!"

"I removed it from existence because it made no sense. This conversation also makes no sense. Therefore, your understanding will be erased."

[Swathing may no longer break the fourth wall under any circumstance]

I go to japan too

Because I heard there was a powerfu bloke there, and I'd like to meet up with him.

When I get there, I see some other people are there as well

Yobobojojo said:
"I removed it from existence because it made no sense. This conversation also makes no sense. Therefore, your understanding will be erased."

[Swathing may no longer break the fourth wall under any circumstance]
SHIR, now I cant break the fourth wall

"Can I make it if I kill everyone else? I'll do it"

Monarch Laciel said:
I go to japan too

Because I heard there was a powerfu bloke there, and I'd like to meet up with him.

When I get there, I see some other people are there as well
I see the person they call Reggy.

"Hello there, would you like some Sake?" I ask him.

Sheer dumb luck causes a giant ******* meteor to crash into Adrian, knocking him out and giving him amnesia. He's also sent flying into the stratosphere, where he orbits the earth and crashes down in japan next to Reggy

As im walking through the Russian tundra I encounter some drunk Vikings

"ðƒÐÇð©ð▓ðÁÐé" I say to the Vikings.

"I would love some sake. For some reason I feel the need to get drunk"

"Hey, I've got an idea! Let's make it a competition. I bet I can drink more barrels of sake than you!"

Monarch Laciel said:
Sheer dumb luck causes a giant ******* meteor to crash into Adrian, knocking him out and giving him amnesia. He's also sent flying into the stratosphere, where he orbits the earth and crashes down in japan next to Reggy
"REGGIE FILS AMIE IS THAT YOU?"

Back