• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 16

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
[Daemons are as strong as normal daemons High 6-A/6-B but the boss are 4-C solid. Also did Blah punched my planet?]
[my concrete shards, when shot at things, are 5-B and FTL

also, i just perma-killed a bunch ovo]

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
[Daemons are as strong as normal daemons High 6-A/6-B but the boss are 4-C solid. Also did Blah punched my planet?]
[Almost all problems can be solved by destroying the planet, don't doubt it.]

Blahblah9755 said:
[@Hl3 Don't think cook would help you with healing through time reversal.]
[well, wouldn't they just be healing to their damaged selfs? Or am i thinking about this wrong?]

"GOD ******* DAMMIT I FELL ASLEEP AGAIN" I say, etched within the control crevice of my GaoFighGar, err... My thinly veiled Spiral borne imitation OF GaoFighGar.

My wooden golem, born from my dick transmuted into wood, Nestles next to me

"so uh... What's the plan me?"

"Simple, we gonna terraform Mars into Earth, BUT we gonna like, make it so that Women are ******* buff as hell, like the ideal female body is just Arnold Schwarzenegger but with **** and a female face"

"As much as that makes me wanna pop a bone, even tho I don't gone no bone, why Mars?"

"Have you SEEN earth? With all these superpowered ass peeps, they probably ain't gonna let us do that"

"Fair point, but are you aware of the stereotypes of women that might arise on this "Earth 2?"

"Obviously, making women the physically superior gender is obviously gonna contrast with their biological role of birthing children, which would in turn create a societal concept of women being "gentle Giants" physically superior women that ultimately fight NOT per their birthing role, but are nonetheless immensely power, and capable of self defense via sheer strength SHOULD they need to"

"Wow you thought this out"

"How the **** did you not know that? You are LITERALLY me"

"It's for the sake of conversation"

"Makes sense"

"Well... MARS BOUND WE GO!"

[well, wouldn't they just be healing to their damaged selfs? Or am i thinking about this wrong?]

[If I understand things right, they're turning time back to before the damage was dealt, so cook wouldn't apply. If it was standard regen, resurrection, healing, etc you'd be right.]

[Michael. Also, oof]
[What do you mean oof?]

@Yobo "The Axe Murder is who im with. He asked me to wait here a sec"

[His name is Michael.]

I ram through all the Daemons on my path towards Giza. I got to Giza and am standing in front of the Pyramid where the part was said to be located.

And just like that, we're at Mars, thank **** for restricted Toonforce and Le Spiral.

"Okay so... How we gonna do this?"

"Well even though my willpower to realize my dream be like, enough to blow up a goddamn neutron star, it ain't enough to terraform a planet, so we gotta obtain enough power TO terraform a planet"

"And how we gonna do that?"

"SIMPLE! use Le Spiral and Toonforce to travel to limbo, absorb the soul energy of all those ******* souls, then Terraform Mars EXACTLY into Earth, but with the aforementioned physically superior women that are NATURALLY buff, like, Six-packs and Biceps half the size of a regular Watermelon"

"Yeah I get it"

"Well yeah your me"

I don't even understand why I'm here murdering birds.

I need an enemy who is actually intelligent and able to understand me.

How do I get out of this place.

Back