• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 16

[I think i can BFR him.]

"Alright, i will go get the Brain then." I head out to where the stone ruins are. "I swear, this is some Bloodborn shit."

[Contrary to popular belief, fusion is not a cheap trick to make weak Gem-Knights stronger.]

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
"Very well. I'll keep it as short as possible. The Old One created this world with a grin, the face of sadism and danger. Humans prioritizes their primal instincts, plants barely grow, light from the sky, not being shown. But turning the world in such a pitiful, hellish world like this isn't enough for the Old One. She calls to the Infernian, Ifrit, as a catalyst for what she calls "Ultimate Sin", sychronizes with the Infernian. As it was ended, the Old One spread the blood of the Infernian to the world itself. To life, to dead, to reality, to time, to space. A curse was born. An immortal curse to the world itself, making them immortal, but also miserable. After the incident, Infernian revived. He took a seat at the highest peak of the world, seeing the Old One, leaving this plane of existence. But not before Old One leaving three of her parts, the eye, the heart and the brain to Infernian. Infernian kept the eye, while the heart is kept in the triangle within a desert and the brain in the stoned ruins.

The woman you are searching for isn't here. But there is a way. Collect the parts, and you'll get the permission to enter the unknown existence of the Old One. Only one person each part. And don't forget, fear the Old One."
[We went to sleep as soon as we enter the dimension, you wake up and the old woman tells you this.]

[Omni currently has his hand on a "erase Kaira from existence on a 1-A level" button, just so you know.]

For anyone who is flying, they will be attacked by countless birds while walking in the land will get you attacked by virtually everyone. 'And everytime you kill them, time will reset. Also they all have "A Call Beyond"

For anyone who is flying, they will be attacked by countless birds while walking in the land will get you attacked by virtually everyone. 'And everytime you kill them, time will reset. Also they all have "A Call Beyond"
[Does this include me?]

[Just a reminder of it. Also for anyone wondering where's that comes from, it's from the curse]
[Old One curses is just that status affect that does a load of damage]

Hl3 or bust said:
[Just a reminder of it. Also for anyone wondering where's that comes from, it's from the curse]
[Hunter's Dream revive everyone who is bound into it. And they're basically born in Hunter's Dream. One way to break it is to destroy the dimension but you won't do that, will you?]

Hl3 or bust said:
[Hunter's Dream revive everyone who is bound into it. And they're basically born in Hunter's Dream. One way to break it is to destroy the dimension but you won't do that, will you?]
[what does that have to do with the curse?

also, i probably could destroy the dimension with an ability i have tbh]

Flying i see some birds. When i kill them, time resets. This repeats about five times before i see i can't kill them. I use my telekinesis and portals to get them out of the way. I warp throught space to get around faster.

Back