• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 16

Cooldown's over, I use Lucky Three again. Spiral Power Card vanishes as I draw three new cards.

• Odd Rampaging Sayaka Portal Creation
  • Xavier Gate of Babylo
  • Johann Arms
I use Rampaging Sayaka, and bust a portal through space time to arrive at the moon.

I start looking for everyone.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
[Yeah, do that and I'll just make another one. There's no fun, dammit.]
[i could literally stab you with Longinus from where i already am boi

just tell me if i find the desert or not]

Monarch Laciel said:
Cooldown's over, I use Lucky Three again. Spiral Power Card vanishes as I draw three new cards.
  • Odd Rampaging Sayaka Portal Creation
  • Xavier Gate of Babylo
  • Johann Arms
I use Rampaging Sayaka, and bust a portal through space time to arrive at the moon.

I start looking for everyone.
[thank **** Reggy didn't see Johann ascending]

I see a bird fire a magical projectile at me. I eat it and grin.

Now this is the good stuff. Been a while since I did something like this.

[im not gonna do it, too much exp]

Hl3 or bust said:
[Does that hit on someone in higher plane?]

Hl3 or bust said:
[Does that hit on someone in higher plane?]
[It ignores space and defenses]

[Ignores space doesn't mean it hits to another plane of existence. Especially if it's higher.]
[>Old Ones are in another plane of existence

unless that's code for another universe, i could still stab you]

i remember the bit about a desert as i look down to earth, seeing the Sahara

After a quick realization, i propel myself back to earth and rapidly search though the entire Sahara with my speed

I wish I had a skill that would let me find out what's going on at the moon instead of just kinda flying around it.

[actually, i do have non-physical interaction already

even if it was enough to touch Reggy though, i can already tell "l=muh l u c k" would negate it]

Hl3 or bust said:
[actually, i do have non-physical interaction already

even if it was enough to touch Reggy though, i can already tell "l=muh l u c k" would negate it]
[Fusion can fix that]

I stand still and do nothing but devour the attacks thrown at me. I start laughing as I continue to get stronger and stronger.

SO MUCH POWER! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

[Anyone know if Xavier resists sleep inducement?]

I realize I didn't bring enough chocolate, so I open a portal to my stash, but I mix up the location a bit and it happened to open up next to a short 12 foot tall crystal creature.

Blahblah9755 said:
[Anyone know if Xavier resists sleep inducement?]
I realize I didn't bring enough chocolate, so I open a portal to my stash, but I mix up the location a bit and it happened to open up next to a short 12 foot tall crystal creature.
[Gil gives super good will power, would that help?]

I head to Mt Everest sensing something there.

I try listening for people before realising the moon has no atmosphere and thus no way to carry sounds.

I do however feel rumbles in the ground, so I fly into the ground.

[Anything inside the moon?]

"GOD ******* DAMMIT, I BLACKED OUT AGAIN!" I screech, Pretty sure it pierced the dimensional barrier... whatever the **** that is, like if this is an omniversal scale scream, then I'm so utter ******.

I scan my GaoFighGar replica, asides from Jpeg (looks like a ******* narcoleptic with tourette's made it, jesus **** the craftsmanship is SHIT now that I look at it).

"YO CTHULU DUDE, WANNA GO **** UP MARS?"

[Idk, I was asking cause I resist it, so I don't fall asleep when entering the moon, so I was wondering if I need to wake you up. How did you get to the other dimension already?]

Back