• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 16

[Okay]

Intruder will lose consciouness as he/she will a dream. Any intruder will be transported to Old Woman's house, taking care of the intruder as he/she is her family. Once they wake up, the old woman will ask "I know why are you here, I know when did you came from. But before you enter the dark world of ours, you need to know the legend of the Infernian and The Old One."

Christian Higdon said:
"Alright, so i am a bit soft. It's just that...things have happened to me since i got to be out of Hell..."
Kaira continues to caress you on the side of the head.

"Would you like to share what those "things" that happened to you where with me or would you prefer to keep them to yourself ?"

Yobobojojo said:
I run around for a while, and end up finding Swath's PC.

"What's going on here?"
"I... Um, made a replica of GAOFIGHGAR out of my Spiral power and now I'm just .. I don't know man, I blacked out while fighting a guy with speed theft and just woke up, feel like I'mma black out again soon too..."

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
[Okay]
Intruder will lose consciouness as he/she will a dream. Any intruder will be transported to Old Woman's house, taking care of the intruder as he/she is her family. Once they wake up, the old woman will ask "I know why are you here, I know when did you came from. But before you enter the dark world of ours, you need to know the legend of the Infernian and The Old One."
after entering the dimension, i immediately find myself in a bed in an old, dilapidated house

The lady asks if i want to hear some legend, and i nod in agreement, outwardly out of some kind of pity, but mostly because i can tell that something fucky is going on

Overlord775 said:
Christian Higdon said:
"Alright, so i am a bit soft. It's just that...things have happened to me since i got to be out of Hell..."
Kaira continues to caress you on the side of the head.
"Would you like to share what those "things" that happened to you where with me or would you prefer to keep them to yourself ?"
"I'd prefer to keep the fact that i killed half of Satan's army to be banished and then being shot and laughed at by the military a secret.....what did i say?" He realized what he did.

I look up at the moon. It's an eclipse. I'm pretty sure that's not meant to happen for another few months.

Time to try one of those new skills.

"Golden Lucky Coin"

I flip it.

Success. What a surprise

"Lucky Three"

A list of abilities I've seen flash through my mind.

Hmmmm. For now I just need that one. But I need to pick three so...

Three cards appear in my hand.

They are labelled:

• Whyr Teleportation
  • Whyr Absorption
  • Adrian Spiral Power
I activate the card with Whyr's teleportation and appear.... approximately 12,000 km towards the moon. The card vanishes in blue flame.

The earth is 384,000 km from the moon.

I begin flying through space at supersonic speeds, waiting for the cooldown to finish.

Yobobojojo said:
I/we blink a bit.
"Can you repeat that slowly?"
[I... U m, m a d e a r e p l i c a o f G A O F I G H G A R o u t o f m y S p i r a l p o w e r a n d n o w I' m j u s t .. I d o n 't k n o w m a n, I b l a c k e d o u t w h i l e f i g h t i n g a g u y w i t h s p e e d t h e f t a n d j u s t w o k e u p, f e e l l i k e I 'm m a black out a g a i n s o o n t o o..."]

[@Dragon I'm noncorporeal, immortal, and above the laws of physics. I don't need to breathe]

[@Overlord Golden Coin gives me a random buff to one of my stats (int, strength, speed, instinct, etc). Lucky Golden Coin does nothing on its own, but is the prerequiste for using Lucky Three, which lets me pick three cards of abilities I've seen before and use the cards as one time uses of each ability]

[@Monarch You've seen Odd use portals with inter-universal range.]

I create barriers around Xavier and me, then apply Allegra and enhance the strength of any weapons he has on him. "Let's go."

Christian Higdon said:
"I'd prefer to keep the fact that i killed half of Satan's army to be banished and then being shot and laughed at by the military a secret.....what did i say?" He realized what he did.
"It seems you're more of a badass than i though, and the military is just the worst, isn't it ? Always attacking and mocking us kaijus for no reason."

Overlord775 said:
Christian Higdon said:
"It seems you're more of a badass than i though, and the military is just the worst, isn't it ? Always attacking and mocking us kaijus for no reason."
[This is now a story of systemic racism against kaijus.]

[Thanks Blah]

I remember that Odd has portals. When the cooldown finishes, I'll use that again.

[In case anyone is wondering, the cooldown is never given, but it's significant enough that I can't just spam Lucky Three to keep using other people's abilities]

"Very well. I'll keep it as short as possible. The Old One created this world with a grin, the face of sadism and danger. Humans prioritizes their primal instincts, plants barely grow, light from the sky, not being shown. But turning the world in such a pitiful, hellish world like this isn't enough for the Old One. She calls to the Infernian, Ifrit, as a catalyst for what she calls "Ultimate Sin", sychronizes with the Infernian. As it was ended, the Old One spread the blood of the Infernian to the world itself. To life, to dead, to reality, to time, to space. A curse was born. An immortal curse to the world itself, making them immortal, but also miserable. After the incident, Infernian revived. He took a seat at the highest peak of the world, seeing the Old One, leaving this plane of existence. But not before Old One leaving three of her parts, the eye, the heart and the brain to Infernian. Infernian kept the eye, while the heart is kept in the triangle within a desert and the brain in the stoned ruins.

The woman you are searching for isn't here. But there is a way. Collect the parts, and you'll get the permission to enter the unknown existence of the Old One. Only one person each part. And don't forget, fear the Old One."

Hl3 or bust said:
[i have a feeling that Reggy is basically unkillable at this point]
[Unkillable maybe]

[un-BFR-able, un-seal-able, un-destroy-everything-he-is-trying-to-accomplish-able, no]

Overlord775 said:
Christian Higdon said:
"Yeah, those morons. Theydon't fare to Satan, though. Old fool, to think manifesting me would help him." He said.

Back